Audiopipe APMI-2000 Amp Dyno

WOW i'm more suprised it didn't get hot that anything.. 1300 at gramp ohm y'all.. wish i could power it for that $ may have tried, but if i gotta put out $300-$400 for battery and 0ga wire (just to run at 2ohm idk) not sure the $167 amp is worth it.. guess this will replace cab 1600 for recommendations..

Pretty cool...the question in my mind is whether they hold up to regular use.
i know my idiot buddy's apcl is a **** tank. survived low voltage, extreme heat, extreme clipping, lots of shorts. dont know how its still living. it was bought used as well and aparently its been through 5 owners. APMI might be a different story. IDK I've seen cheap chinese take more abuse than most high dollar koreans but thats just my own personal observations and experiences.

I actually like the look of the amps too. Almost bought a 3000 years ago. Good to see they are rated very accurately. Love the vids!

i know my idiot buddy's apcl is a **** tank. survived low voltage, extreme heat, extreme clipping, lots of shorts. dont know how its still living. it was bought used as well and aparently its been through 5 owners. APMI might be a different story. IDK I've seen cheap chinese take more abuse than most high dollar koreans but thats just my own personal observations and experiences.
Funny how that works, right? Being made in Asia doesn't tell me anything. Everything is made in Asia, from the extremely high quality to the extremely low. All depends on the quality of the specific factory, I'd guess.

I got no problem buying a cheap amp that does rated as long it doesn't fall apart. Might be getting me an Audiopipe...

[quote name='LosIsATool']That’s pretty much what my M1 does. Wonder which one is built better though.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you posted in here just say you have a M-1 and brag that it's higher quality when you spent significantly more

Confirmed as another @Papermaker85

[quote name='wew lad']I'm guessing you posted in here just say you have a M-1 and brag that it's higher quality when you spent significantly more

Confirmed as another @Papermaker85[/QUOTE]

No I’m serious. I wonder if they where side by side would it be a noticeable difference.

I always thought the audiopipe 1500 and 3000 did rated. Maybe not the most efficient and or cleanest , but still made the power.

I am not surprised at all .

Interesting ...

Any chance of you test the Desert Eagle 900.4 ? They are down to around $50 on Amazon. Class A/B claiming .05%thd and 104 S/N ratio. 120x4, 240x4, and 450x2 .... Pretty unbelievable for a $50 amp ....But what steal if its legit ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.