Wolfram audio

Just picked up a Wolfram W 3000.1 Koren built for 389. Looks decent but have a few things before I can hook it up. Has anybody tried this brand ???
big blank tested the 1500 and 4500.. darth has one but lost his ride before the install idk if anyone has 1 in car but they has same board as twisted sound amps, so pretty nice.. this is bigblanks channel

I have to say it looks well built. I just stumbled on them and rolled the dice. I haven't been online much at all and thought I would pass it along here. Then I have seen the Wolfram 4500 k post and had a refresher on why I don't go to these sites anymore. Anyway, I just received the amp and it is very clean and well built.

My 3001.1 is sitting in my shop. Trying to figure out what subs to run with it. Also...does anyone know anything about their subs?
I was thinking of trying them. I love my FU Audio 750's and was going to get the FU 1250's when I got around to it. I may try the Wolfram Silver 1250's at that price point.

I have been going back and forth between FU and Wolfram. Colin at Wolram suggested a pair of the 2500 watt 15s on the amp at 0.5. FU had a lot of choices and people seem to really like their stuff.

I was thinking of trying them. I love my FU Audio 750's and was going to get the FU 1250's when I got around to it. I may try the Wolfram Silver 1250's at that price point.
1250's are nice friend has one, i like my 750 too just want it in d2.. i don't think the silver subs haven't shipped yet darth is waiting on one he ordered in like dec i think..

I hate preorders but I've been busy so it wouldn't matter now. I had to wait forever for my Sundown stuff and it's not even in the car now because that is sitting cause I don't have time to finish fixing it. I have to say, Colin answered my email right back. I also have to say that about Frank Yu and he was very quick to respond to all my questions. I had a lot of question on that build and he was great to deal with.

big blank tested the 1500 and 4500.. darth has one but lost his ride before the install idk if anyone has 1 in car but they has same board as twisted sound amps, so pretty nice.. this is bigblanks channel

The Wolfram 3K does not use a twisted sounds board as far as I know. it definitely does not share a board with the Twisted sounds 2.8 k, and I really don't think it shares a board with the 1.8 K either. and we all know the twisted 3.5 k uses a 5K board, same bored as the Wolfram 4500. I believe that only the Wolfram 1.5 k and twisted 1.3 k plus the Twisted 3.5 K in the Wolfram 4.5 K share boards. The Wolfram 3K board looks like a skar 3500 board to me but I'm not sure about that. I still think all the wolfram amps look great and I would run any one of them without hesitation.

I just double-checked, and the Wolfram 3000.1 board is not the same bored as any twisted amps looks similar to 1.8 K but is definitely a larger board and not the same also not the same as the skar 3500 again they look similar but are different

it's a standard zenon built board, can't go wrong with them

people seem to think i hate on wolfram them for that, and i dont. i never said the boards are bad, just rebadged

The Wolfram 3K does not use a twisted sounds board as far as I know. it definitely does not share a board with the Twisted sounds 2.8 k, and I really don't think it shares a board with the 1.8 K either. and we all know the twisted 3.5 k uses a 5K board, same bored as the Wolfram 4500. I believe that only the Wolfram 1.5 k and twisted 1.3 k plus the Twisted 3.5 K in the Wolfram 4.5 K share boards. The Wolfram 3K board looks like a skar 3500 board to me but I'm not sure about that. I still think all the wolfram amps look great and I would run any one of them without hesitation.
I just double-checked, and the Wolfram 3000.1 board is not the same bored as any twisted amps looks similar to 1.8 K but is definitely a larger board and not the same also not the same as the skar 3500 again they look similar but are different
do you know anything about zenon boards?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.