Finally Getting my XCON tomorrow. F*ck Y3ah!!!

BassDrop

Senior VIP Member
So looks like my order finally shipped from the buildhouse and im f*ucking Exited. I bought an XCON 10" on Mar 12.

Tomorrow April 17 I'll have it(I hope). Where do you guys upload pics from btw so I can make an acxount and post pics of the new model?

Finally my **** gone bang hard af now lol. Any tips on how to break it in quick b4 I throw it in car? I got a home audio thing and I can play it on there.

So looks like my order finally shipped from the buildhouse and im f*ucking Exited. I bought an XCON 10" on Mar 12.
Tomorrow April 17 I'll have it(I hope). Where do you guys upload pics from btw so I can make an acxount and post pics of the new model?

Finally my **** gone bang hard af now lol. Any tips on how to break it in quick b4 I throw it in car? I got a home audio thing and I can play it on there.
imgur it's easy like this https://imgur.com/erDiCfB .. or click go advanced scroll down to manage attachments upload onto there then u can drag pics to post here like this

off topic but fedex is taking forever. i'm waiting on my battery. WTF fedex!?
i ordered spark plug and air filter for mower, got plug 2 days later.. i checked on filter shipped, 6th from china lol.. expected date is 4/25 - 5/16

good thing u didn’t order during Black Friday week. I did a couple years ago and it’s still sitting in the box cuz by the time I got it I was ehh about it lol. It looked nice tho too bad I never got a box done for it

Enjoy yours!

To break it in, put it in a box and wang on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good thing u didn’t order during Black Friday week. I did a couple years ago and it’s still sitting in the box cuz by the time I got it I was ehh about it lol. It looked nice tho too bad I never got a box done for it Enjoy yours!
How have you went this long without using it? It's definitely time to build a box for it.

How have you went this long without using it? It's definitely time to build a box for it.
I had another pretty decent sub.. I wanted to see which I liked better but the wait was awhile and then having to wait for a box to be built I was over it haha. Now I’m either gonna look for another one or possibly get rid of it.. I get tempted to build a box myself so I can hear it but I got no yard or garage at my place

HOuZV

i ordered spark plug and air filter for mower, got plug 2 days later.. i checked on filter shipped, 6th from china lol.. expected date is 4/25 - 5/16
Who the f*ck orders a plug and filter? go to the gd store and buy one. get it then and there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.