Critical mass speakers

gmctrucks
10+ year member

Guys yesterday I nearly bought some 4X6 speakers for $179.00 are these speakers really that good good the model is Reference SS46???

Thanks! RJ

Remember guys I’m using my front speakers that I have right now for highs so I don’t thing I would be letting these other speakers do it what they should or what would you guys do?

Guys yesterday I nearly bought some 4X6 speakers for $179.00 are these speakers really that good good the model is Reference SS46???Thanks! RJ

Remember guys I’m using my front speakers that I have right now for highs so I don’t thing I would be letting these other speakers do it what they should or what would you guys do?
Is Critical Mass still around? Their 12" sub was very nice by all accounts but everything was wildly over-priced and their amps were just off-the-shelf Korean boards with a bunch of fancy marketing hype and 10X inflated price tag. I'd expect their component/coaxial speakers are no better than Alpine/JBL/Kicker.

Guys yesterday I nearly bought some 4X6 speakers for $179.00 are these speakers really that good good the model is Reference SS46???Thanks! RJ

And you’ll get outbid on EBay by the people selling them in the end every time because they put in a bid at the lowest they will take for them instead of having a reserve on their stuff ....Metro Holding has been doing it for years on eBay

Is Critical Mass still around? Their 12" sub was very nice by all accounts but everything was wildly over-priced and their amps were just off-the-shelf Korean boards with a bunch of fancy marketing hype and 10X inflated price tag. I'd expect their component/coaxial speakers are no better than Alpine/JBL/Kicker.
I use to run a pair of the UL12s in my Mustang on a DD M3

23waW9s.png

And you’ll get outbid on EBay by the people selling them in the end every time because they put in a bid at the lowest they will take for them instead of having a reserve on their stuff ....Metro Holding has been doing it for years on eBay
They didn’t sell last night and they reposted them but if they are as good as my MA Audio or MB Quart speakers im passing on them.

They didn’t sell last night and they reposted them but if they are as good as my MA Audio or MB Quart speakers im passing on them.
At that price, you can get audiofrog, german maestro, hybrid audio technologies, focal, audison, mosconi etc... Actual proven names that will stomp the sh*t out of this idiot snake oil brand.

I have some of the real Quarts in my collection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif and some of the fake Quarts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

What setup are you currently running in your truck ?

What setup are you currently running in your truck ?
You liked the critical mass woofers? I'd pass on the gimmicks ********. Back then the audio moble Evo was pretty bomb and so was the orginal XXX and Brahma.. I h as ve a XXX 18 it jammed but the coils ******. Had a blown coil in a few days and I never smell anything

You liked the critical mass woofers? I'd pass on the gimmicks ********. Back then the audio moble Evo was pretty bomb and so was the orginal XXX and Brahma.. I h as ve a XXX 18 it jammed but the coils ******. Had a blown coil in a few days and I never smell anything
They sounded pretty good ..I don’t have the UL12 but I still have 7 Critical Mass subs and a pair of the RS6s all are for sale but one of the subs ..I also have an original RE XXX 18s for sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...