4k+ Ampifier Suggestions

since you said 4k+ ...I believe you've been presented some nice options by previous posters. out of your picks I'd go with Wolfram 4500 solid board price and money left to upgrade that electrical.

The VP not enough power for you?
i needs more bro. at tuning i'm getting alot of rise(good thing just not when your competing with people who have double the power). its **** strong though. lol one i get everything done ill see what i can get out the VP if i can't get at least 5kw i'm upgrade

Where are you wired at on that vital power ?
It's supposed to be dual two but for the final resistance is .7

DD uses a 1.15 or so ohm coil. All four measured 1.15.

Smh. Supposted to be a competition sub and the RE is higher than advertised.

Think I'm sell everything and start over.. don't get me wrong it slams I'll be posting some numbers soon but to compete everything gotta be perfect. .7 is too high. They want 375 for recones. Nope. The vp is fine I just want as much of 7k as I can get so I might have to step it up.

Gotcha ! Was just curious about the vp, it's one on my list if I can unload my 2 ground zero 4k's. I'm kinda in the same boat, 4 d1.2 coil subs that leaves me being able to wire each amp at 1.2 and rise from there which is no good. My only other option is wire each at .3 which I'm not comfortable with for daily ! Figure the vp should do well wired at .6

Gotcha ! Was just curious about the vp, it's one on my list if I can unload my 2 ground zero 4k's. I'm kinda in the same boat, 4 d1.2 coil subs that leaves me being able to wire each amp at 1.2 and rise from there which is no good. My only other option is wire each at .3 which I'm not comfortable with for daily ! Figure the vp should do well wired at .6
Keep voltage about 12.5 and it's gonna be plenty unless you chasing 160. Then get two. Lol.

It's the hell of a bargin that's for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.