American Muscle

Participant count
  • Participants list

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Nothing like a little American Muscle .....to get those rpms moving ...

AhxR2p3.jpg

It has a 69 Corvette destroked 327 with 12.5 pistons ..roller rockers and aluminum heads ..It’s faster than a Porsche 930 turbo it uses a renegadehybids.com conversion kit mated to the 5spd Porsche transmission
That's awesome! I would love to take her for a spin!

I’m getting ready to put a system in it ..I haven’t decided what I’m gonna run in it yet ..it’s very fast ..I have a few bugs to work out but it’s coming along
Subs in the front trunk? I wonder if that would sound much different having them in front of you as opposed to behind? I look forward to seeing what you decide on.

Subs in the front trunk? I wonder if that would sound much different having them in front of you as opposed to behind? I look forward to seeing what you decide on.
I’ll be using the rear seat area since it’s too small for any adult to fit ..the front trunk has been modified for fuel cell ..radiator and yellow top group 31

SQL in the 911

2 x 8" SA8

1 x sundown 1100.5

1 x Stinger SPP1300

2 runs 0 awg + and 2 runs 0 awg negative

Sundown SA-6.5CS V.2 ( 6.5 " glassed in kick panels ) ( Tweeters glassed @ base of the A-pillar

SQL in the 9112 x 8" SA8

1 x sundown 1100.5

1 x Stinger SPP1300

2 runs 0 awg + and 2 runs 0 awg negative

Sundown SA-6.5CS V.2 ( 6.5 " glassed in kick panels ) ( Tweeters glassed @ base of the A-pillar
Currently..I have an old school Blaupunkt CD deck in the dash ..it looks good but not a lot of specialty features ..a set of MB Quart Q series 5 1/4 coax in front door a 4 ch amp under the passenger seat Rockford made Lightning Audio 300.4 staggered power 90x2 rear 35x2 front ..rear chs bridged to a ported DD 10 staging is low in doors stock locations..I’d like to do kicks with separates

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.