Upgrading my two 10s

Participant count
  • Participants list
I’m looking to upgrade my to two 10” old school Audiobahn ALUM10N to a single 12 and I been looking at the Sundown X12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better
Do you have the AW series?What model #

I’m looking to upgrade my to two 10” old school Audiobahn ALUM10N to a single 12 and I been looking at the Sundown X12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better
You’ll never touch another sub again if you ever get your hands on one of these rare gem’s

9kzvyr0.jpg

What amp do you have and what vehicle do you have and what kind of space are you willing to give up??Stock electrical or have you upgraded any electrical at all?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.