anyone building custom subs on here anymore ?

g35life

Item(s) for Sale:

Sorry if this is the wrong section but just curious if anyone

On the forum builds subs and preferably someone who has

good refs and knows whatsup. Zueslicicious built a few subs for me but any help would be appreciated. Looking for a custom 10 that could kill lows handle about 1500rms just need a beefy low end monster. Thanks ! And have cash ready !!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Papermaker best sub builder of all time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Item(s) for Sale: Sorry if this is the wrong section but just curious if anyone

good refs and knows whatsup. Zueslicicious built a few subs for me but any help would be appreciated. Looking for a custom 10 that could kill lows handle about 1500rms just need a beefy low end monster. Thanks ! And have cash ready !!

Price:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
I have several nice beefy custom 10s ..that will take that power

I have several nice beefy custom 10s ..that will take that power
What you got? I’m looking for 2 10s that’ll take a bc5500. Really looking for something comparable to dc xl series that will work in a ported box around 2.75-3 cuft. The main reason the xls caught my eye is BC they’ll take the power and only requir 1 cuft ported per sub.

What you got? I’m looking for 2 10s that’ll take a bc5500. Really looking for something comparable to dc xl series that will work in a ported box around 2.75-3 cuft. The main reason the xls caught my eye is BC they’ll take the power and only requir 1 cuft ported per sub.
I just have singles in what I’m getting rid of ..I would’ve had a pair that would be perfect for you but one needs a recone they are rated at 2500 rms each

Item(s) for Sale: Sorry if this is the wrong section but just curious if anyone

Price:

Item Pictures:

Stereo Integrity HST11MKII. There is a tax sale going on right now. And it will kill the lows in less than 1cuft sealed.

Papermaker best sub builder of all time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Was like, that motherf*cker papermaker better not come in claiming he's a submaker. then this *sshole shows up. Jesus H. Christ. There goes the neighborhood.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

probably the best low end monsters that get loud on minimal airspace on the market right now. However its $$$$$$$ as fk.
Definitely a bit pricey if I’m gonna spend that kind of money I’ll just get the dc xls.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.