MattinMO

So I just ordered 4 of these...

Blaupunkt over pyle

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

Lemme show you my 8"...

ilSP2Ko.jpg

T-line??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 4 from Fry's today, not as good as the original Walmart deal, but after tax $18 each.

Plan will be to put them in a 3Ft^3 ported box and push them with the Pioneer GMD9601 at 1 ohm.

Will be a fun project in the next month or two.

Picked up 4 from Fry's today, not as good as the original Walmart deal, but after tax $18 each.

Plan will be to put them in a 3Ft^3 ported box and push them with the Pioneer GMD9601 at 1 ohm.

Will be a fun project in the next month or two.

Still shocked by the price of these.

I remember my older brother doing two 12 inch Urban something or other sound woofers from Walmart. In like 5-6 cubes or something crazy. It sounded pretty decent for what there are.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyone know the driver volume and Sd, for the 8’s?

Final design. Will build next week hopefully.  Waiting on amps, mids, and a few parts to show up.

4 cubes at 36Hz

1541769216_48inchSubwooferBox-4cubicfeetat36Hzfinal.thumb.jpg.f1873ba1b082fb63e848476149711b5d.jpg1054059872_48inchSubwooferBox-4cubicfeetat36Hzfinalfrontsolid.thumb.jpg.4b67a8b8d29b044b0e76ba11a6fc4ab5.jpg

Just tested my box in my buddies Ford Focus.  My amps aren’t in yet.  Ran the 4 8’s at 1 ohm off of his Skar amp (SK-M5001D) @500 watts.  Holy hell these things are ridiculous for the price!  He couldn’t believe he was listening to $18 speakers.  

12 of them? How many does that make total? Build a wall 

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

I don't own any of the 8s, I have 8 10s and 2 12s. Total sub count for my whole stash will be up to 52 :banghead:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, THATpurpleKUSH said:

If I build a wall I would do like 50 8s lol. 

50 8’s on a taramps like you Brazilian 

Shipment 1 of 3 arrived today. ALL 4 ARE USED! And 2 are damaged. There was even an empty package of Dayton Audio binding posts.

@MattinMO didnt you have a damaged sub or 2 when you first ordered these? Did you return them? I'm willing to bet someone on here returned them and no one at walmart inspected them. 

20181109_184506.jpg

20181109_184556.jpg

20181109_184612.jpg

Edited by THATpurpleKUSH

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, THATpurpleKUSH said:

Shipment 1 of 3 arrived today. ALL 4 ARE USED! And 2 are damaged. There was even an empty package of Dayton Audio binding posts.

@MattinMO didnt you have a damaged sub or 2 when you first ordered these? Did you return them? I'm willing to bet someone on here returned them and no one at walmart inspected them. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b7f630a8c12915d5

20181109_184506.jpg

20181109_184556.jpg

20181109_184612.jpg

That is really f’d up and slightly humorous. I ordered 2 more but not came in yet 

2 of mine had bent baskets but I just kept them and they gave me $10 credit but in your case I would def return 

Edited by MattinMO

3 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

That is really f’d up and slightly humorous. I ordered 2 more but not came in yet 

2 of mine had bent baskets but I just kept them and they gave me $10 credit but in your case I would def return 

I'm returning them and ripping someone a new asshole over this. None came in plastic or with any owners manuals and they are all covered in sawdust. 

I'm curious how the next 8 will arrive. 

giphy.gif

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now