Alpine CDA 149bt vs alpine CDA164bt ??

BassDrop

Senior VIP Member
So ima buy a new deck and Im gonna get one of this used. What are the difference between those? A couple of weeks ago I was looking and found an alpine 149bt for $150 on ebay and the Alpine 164 was going for 80 bucks. The deck is for a new daily driver trying not to put miles on my truck. What would be the better option? Thanks in advance. I already looked at both on the site but dont find a difference other than the price?

I say get the 149bt. I had one for 4 years and really liked it. Took it out 2 weeks ago to upgrade to a double din. From just quickly looking it appears the 149bt has a nicer/cleaner display and the faceplate doesn't have the USB or cd slot. I personally like the look of the 149 much better.

How much you want for yours? I had one that I bought from the flea market for$80. I think it was a 149bt cus it had the lil blue square on the right.

I put it on my brothers car but the idiot sold it and didnt tell me so I could pull it out. I really liked the sound it gave. He had a **** deck ajd with that deck everything sounded NICE and he had some alpine type D or Type S speakers.

I go functionality>looks

Every1 I know throws **** at me that my 80prs looks like **** on my truck to get a Touchscreen, but F. U C K that. Aint nothing got sh1t on my prs. Best deck I've owned so far.

The manual says it has active crossovers that can be adjusted for each channel. Again, I recommend the 149bt because of the appearance upgrade.
No the 149bt IS NOT 3-Way active nor does it have the 9-band parametric EQ,Ye s Alpine screwed the pooch on looks for the 164bt and gave all the looks to the 149bt ,they should have given the 164 bt the looks also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.