Single 12 or 2 10s

I agree with audiobahn. I've heard nothing but great things about the xfl's, especially for the price. I had a DC lvl 4 and liked it but didn't love it. I'd get the xfl's and spend the savings on other upgrades.

I agree with audiobahn. I've heard nothing but great things about the xfl's, especially for the price. I had a DC lvl 4 and liked it but didn't love it. I'd get the xfl's and spend the savings on other upgrades.
Everything I’ve seen and read seems like the xfls need more air space than I have to sound good. The dc xl 10s only call for 1 cuft per sub ported so I have room to oversize it a bit to hit the lows.

Everything I’ve seen and read seems like the xfls need more air space than I have to sound good. The dc xl 10s only call for 1 cuft per sub ported so I have room to oversize it a bit to hit the lows.
You have 3 to 3.5 cubes to work with? Is that before sub and port displacement?

You have 3 to 3.5 cubes to work with? Is that before sub and port displacement?
I currently have 4 sundown x8s in a ported box I have 2 of the 8s inverted in order to get my 3cuft. Box is almost 4 prior to port and sub displacement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.