Which Welding Cable Brand do you prefer?

SoCalArgento

I’m about to buy some welding cable to use for my cad audio installation and the main 3 brands I have encountered online that are priced similarly and are easily accessible online are:

>Royal Excelene

>TEMco Easy-Flex

>EB-flex

TEMco has been the cheapest (Shipped) price I have found so far. The other two are similarly priced but shipping kills their lower unit price.

I know there’s some Royal that you can find on eBay but only from a few sellers.

Would like to get an idea of which most of you are running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eb, if you have facebook they update the price monthly and have a random size on sale every month, got my 3/0 for 2.15 a foot, but you have to buy at least 50ft, they don't sell under that anymore.

Eb, if you have facebook they update the price monthly and have a random size on sale every month, got my 3/0 for 2.15 a foot, but you have to buy at least 50ft, they don't sell under that anymore.
I did see in Facebook that actually their 2/0 is on sale for $2.19 I believe and when I called rep said minimum 25ft lengths so I said 50ft total.

Problem was when I told her I’m in CA she said shipping came out to $56+!

whichever one is UL listed. i paid 450 for 2 spools of stinger but its tinned so it doesn't corrode nearly as fast. if you want to do it right get tinned or use penatrox
I have EB flex under my hood for years and no corrosion at all. Good wire doesn’t need to be tinned. Eb flex is great wire for the price. 2/0 is size of 1/0 car audio wire

I did see in Facebook that actually their 2/0 is on sale for $2.19 I believe and when I called rep said minimum 25ft lengths so I said 50ft total. Problem was when I told her I’m in CA she said shipping came out to $56+!

Free shipping on orders over $250

Free shipping on orders over $250
I want to try the EB-flex as most of you recommend it however I don’t need $250+ of cable right now or can justify spending $50+ on shipping alone.

Anyone know any other seller of EB aside from EB’s website?

I want to try the EB-flex as most of you recommend it however I don’t need $250+ of cable right now or can justify spending $50+ on shipping alone. Anyone know any other seller of EB aside from EB’s website?

My shipping was $8...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.