synergy audio 3k???

lovinloudbass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WI
Was going to order a TS 3.5k but due date is still at least weeks if not a month or more away. So wanted my 2nd option ,synergy audio wfo 3.5 and it seams like its discontinued fml.seen the new efa 3k for like 409.99,so anyone try it or have gut pics??? Don't know if synergy still puts out beast amps now....

Have around 700 to spend on something around 3k,prolly going to order a TS2.8k since they are readily available if I can't find anything else...

Was going to order a TS 3.5k but due date is still at least weeks if not a month or more away. So wanted my 2nd option ,synergy audio wfo 3.5 and it seams like its discontinued fml.seen the new efa 3k for like 409.99,so anyone try it or have gut pics??? Don't know if synergy still puts out beast amps now....
Have around 700 to spend on something around 3k,prolly going to order a TS2.8k since they are readily available if I can't find anything else...
i think these are in stock (make sure) and these have same board as ts.. https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/w-series-monoblock-amplifiers/products/w-3000-1

The Twisted sounds 2.8 K is a 3.5 K board that amp dinos well over 3K the Twisted sounds 3.5 K is a 5K board and that amp dinos around 4500 certified if I remember correctly 5K uncertified those are straight-up Beast amps the 2.8 K would probably be enough for you if you are only looking for 3K now that said the synergy wfo is also a beast mode amp and is equivalent to the Twisted 2.8 k but the new EFA line is Chinese made and not in the same league as the wfo or Twisted amps not saying that it isn't good but it is definitely not as good as the other amps you were looking at you could also check out the soundqubed 4500 it's roughly the same price as the Twisted 3.5 k give or take a few bucks and I'm sure there are a few others that just aren't popping in my head right now

i think these are in stock (make sure) and these have same board as ts.. https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/w-series-monoblock-amplifiers/products/w-3000-1
I'm pretty sure that it's the wolfram 4500 that shares the same bored with the Twisted 3.5 k I could be wrong and will look into it in just a second but I don't think the Wolfram 3000 shares the same bored with the Twisted 2.8 k but in terms of power the Wolfram 3K would be equal to the Twisted 2.8 and the Wolfram 4500 would be equal to the Twisted 3.5 K which he says he originally wanted also while I do like the Wolfram products and think they are going to be an awesome company as of right now they are not nearly as proven as twisted or synergy but I am rooting for them and hope they get there but after taking that Leap of Faith with my vfl comp 4k's and finding out that all the vfl so far that have been dynoed have not made rated power really ***** and I know the wolf rooms have been dynoed and do make rated but that is not all that makes a good amp

I'm pretty sure that it's the wolfram 4500 that shares the same bored with the Twisted 3.5 k I could be wrong and will look into it in just a second but I don't think the Wolfram 3000 shares the same bored with the Twisted 2.8 k but in terms of power the Wolfram 3K would be equal to the Twisted 2.8 and the Wolfram 4500 would be equal to the Twisted 3.5 K which he says he originally wanted also while I do like the Wolfram products and think they are going to be an awesome company as of right now they are not nearly as proven as twisted or synergy but I am rooting for them and hope they get there but after taking that Leap of Faith with my vfl comp 4k's and finding out that all the vfl so far that have been dynoed have not made rated power really ***** and I know the wolf rooms have been dynoed and do make rated but that is not all that makes a good amp
it does over 3k.. oh u wanted like 4k rms got ya.. oh well i tried

This is the 1st of the 2 amps I'm gonna be buying,and not new to the power level. Ran a AA3800.1 @ .5 for awhile and sold alot of my **** to fund a new daily driver. No matter where I go the twisted is on pre sale ffs and ***** that synergy is chinese. Never heard of wolfram audio wtf is that.

Wolfram is a relatively new company they seem to be on the right track though and putting out decent products but like I said they haven't been around long enough to be considered proven such as Twisted Synergy Sundown soundqubed ECT but their amps all make rated power from the dino videos done so far me personally I would get the Twisted 2.8 k hard to beat that deal for a Korean built 3500 which like I said earlier is what that really is another popular amp that makes killer power is the vital power 700.1 if you're planning on running to 3.5 K's you should look into that amp as well people are getting stupid amounts of power out of it and they have been proven to be very solid well built amps for a killer price way less than anything else in it's League (that I know of) unless you go Brazilian

**** forgot about the vital 7ks I know a few here ran them guess it them or twisted and Im gonna look into wolfram I have 0 problem running new companies. Fu Audio has done me well and I've ran them since b4 they got going

Well popular

vp700.1 is what id pick for a korean board if you want a ~10k amp that will do 5-7k after rise

a taramps bass 12k is what id get if you want a brazilian board and small foot print for 5-8k after rise

or a taramps bass 15k for more power obviously

Wolfram 4500 is a great buy right now. Same board as Ts3.5k.
A local has one, hes getting over 3k after rise
What kind of electrical does he have and how long has he had it and what has he been running it at? I'm going to have 2 hairpins and some g31s for now

vp700.1 is what id pick for a korean board if you want a ~10k amp that will do 5-7k after rise
a taramps bass 12k is what id get if you want a brazilian board and small foot print for 5-8k after rise

or a taramps bass 15k for more power obviously
Looking for around 5k after rise. I know what i rise to now but with the wall im planning i have no clue lol I'm in the beginning stages of building.

He has **** electrical. Stock alt and i think 2 g31s. That 3k was on like 11v. 0.5 nominal and around 2 reactive.

If you want 5k after rise, you pretty much need to wire a 5k at 0.25 or run a bigger amp at 0.5 or 1 or whatever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.