Sign in to follow this  
ciaonzo

Found Some Rare TC Sounds 8's

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

ayy another eBay ***** lol

keep in mind his prices might be a little higher than if you purchased directly, ebay fees are a *****. not saying he handles it that way, but if you're interested in something PM him I bet he'll help you out (within reason)

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

ayy another eBay ***** lol

keep in mind his prices might be a little higher than if you purchased directly, ebay fees are a *****. not saying he handles it that way, but if you're interested in something PM him I bet he'll help you out (within reason)

Indeed, he handles it that way. It's me, bro. :D

I can cut some fat off most things depending on what it is, just shoot me a PM here. The fees there are outrageous now but I guess that's the cost of the increased exposure compared to this ghost town.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

they almost look like hte elemental designs drivers.. very nice..
I take it you didn't read the info in the listing, lol?

nope. why when you know already? hehe

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

You always have the nicest things dude, glws.

2013 Cadillac SRX Performance package

Cadillac CUE Entertainment System

10 speaker Bose premium

Incriminator Audio IA20.1

Stereo Integrity HST12MKII

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

2 ways I've noticed....because I can read. It said it in the Ebay ad listing heading, also model # on side of basket.

Are these the early version of the Ri-l8 you would say? I had a pair and they were some of the beefiest 8's at that time.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

You always have the nicest things dude, glws.
Thanks, you know how this disease works. lol

2 ways I've noticed....because I can read. It said it in the Ebay ad listing heading, also model # on side of basket.

Are these the early version of the Ri-l8 you would say? I had a pair and they were some of the beefiest 8's at that time.

Yep, that's about the best way to put it. They get down for sure.

God **** it, why do you always tempt me with all of the cool **** you're selling. PM me with your bottom line price shipped to 85365.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4

HU: CD7200MKII

Front Stage: SI TM25/ID X-69

Front Stage Amp: PG Ti21000.4

Sub Stage: Sundown SD-3 12 x2 (soon to be 3 SA-8v3s in a CSCStang TLine)

Sub Stage Amp: PG Ti22000.1

You continue to outdo yourself, brother! These are beautiful! So, you give me 6 days to sell some of my stash, lol...

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

God **** it, why do you always tempt me with all of the cool **** you're selling. PM me with your bottom line price shipped to 85365.
PM for you, thanks.

You continue to outdo yourself, brother! These are beautiful! So, you give me 6 days to sell some of my stash, lol...
Thanks. Selling some of my stash, too!

All PM's returned, I appreciate you guys reaching out!

This one may give you more time. :thumbupw:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

If love to have this one. If I could be fit 2 under the seats of my truck I would be running them. Quite amazing subs for sq guys. I'd say it sound every but as good as a well boxed 10w6 just maybe a touch less output. Which is hard to say since the last one I heard was not setup to be loud at all but blend effortlessly with the mids

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4x4

Pioneer touch screen with front and rear cam

Memphis viv component run active

2 alpine pdr-m65

1 alpine pdr-f50

2 jl 13tw5-3 in subthump understeat box

If love to have this one. If I could be fit 2 under the seats of my truck I would be running them. Quite amazing subs for sq guys. I'd say it sound every but as good as a well boxed 10w6 just maybe a touch less output. Which is hard to say since the last one I heard was not setup to be loud at all but blend effortlessly with the mids
Indeed, they just disappear. I found that if you throw them in a medium/large vented enclosure they get down nicely, just don't try to feed it too much power with that low mass coil and you're good.

s-l1600.jpg

Wish I had stuff to tempt you with in trade!

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

Wish I had stuff to tempt you with in trade!
You never know, I'm not against a good trade deal. You can always shoot me a PM. Just really looking for cash at the moment.

Nice looking 8s there

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Nice looking 8s there
Thanks. Street price, how many pecans are they worth?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this