Wiring dual alts

Just get a new 2 pin plug and wire it in parallel to the factory plug. I cut the plug off my 04 blazer and wired it with the factory on my 03 yukon to run dual alts.

Just get a new 2 pin plug and wire it in parallel to the factory plug. I cut the plug off my 04 blazer and wired it with the factory on my 03 yukon to run dual alts.
That's what I was thinking but 05 and up gm switched to pulse width modulated signal wire. So I don't think that'll work
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I can send my mechman alternator to get the regulator swapped out for $43. Then I can just use this as a secondary.
just have them send you the regulator if you have to pay shipping. it's easy to swap out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.