Out the audio game :(

That really ***** bro I feel your pain I've had to sell my stuff several times over the years from audio to deer hunting and pretty much every other hobby you could think of but keep in mind that we all go through tough times and as long as you keep your head up you will bounce back from it also no matter how nice the gear is or how much you love it it is just stuff it can always be replaced

Sometimes its the time to make changes.Majority of the time its for good reasoning,and at other times, its what is needed.You have gotten to enjoy what most have not yet or ever will be able too.Consider that an enjoyable time to be remembered:toast:

About 5 weeks ago i wrecked my 04 civic.. so i picked up this

C7enmie.jpg

Then i opened a credit card to do all this

KSq1Ux3.jpg

Now i gotta sell the bug and all the the audio to squash the credit card .. gonna hate this part..

Oh i c...new truck. Just means more audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It happens to all of us... At least you're being responsible and not keeping cc debt as if it's fake $
and continue to rack it up like it's nothing. That's how people get into debt so easy....spend more than they make.

Bawlin on borrowed money...

Yeah i dont do credit cards.. its my 1st real card and im 42.. only got it cause i know i got a way to delete it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.