4-5k Watt Mono Amp

I have this
77d790fb0fc1971bd8f44790c2c31b90.jpg

Sent from my SamsungLife using Tapatalk

We had a local competitor completely drop Soundigital and switched over to Taramp's Bass line.

These are his words as we do not follow people so no idea what he was doing score-wise and all of his troubles he had with SD-

When we first gave him the bass 12k(he had an SD12kevo), he said- ****.. this bass12k weighs a LOT more than that sd12k i had.

He said the 12k couldnt handle slow roll burps of up to 15s show after show without popping fets. He had it repaired at least twice from what i gathered and tired of the company giving excuses as to them not wanting to cover it anymore.

He said the amp got too hot because SD isn't using proper heatsink. It's extremely thin and not dissipating heat for such use.

I've never handled the new ones so i can't comment at all on that but the bass line is stout.

It's pretty apparent that the Taramp's has twice as many onboard connections than the SD amp has which implies the major differences of their intended use..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.