Your rules. I'll still win.

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

U are crazy. U have no scores. Your dB be low homie... your Bpillar will never beat my Cpillar.

Dlcktaker ^

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

j0iCtGc.jpg

Vital power @ .33ohm sealed score on dash with back seat up sitting 5 people

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I’ll be waiting for your scores

Your both quiet.

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

Your both quiet.
You're

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

You're
You are

You are

u r

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

u r
Yu arr

Wish Jason declue was here to really correct my grammar.

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

Yu arr

ewe.pngarr-pirate-jokes.jpg

ewe.pngarr-pirate-jokes.jpg
You win [emoji23]
Wish Jason declue was here to really correct my grammar.
Isnt that the guy who got his a$$wooped by scooby dooby

You win [emoji23]Isnt that the guy who got his a$$wooped by scooby dooby

Lol and screamed like a girl.

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

I’m louder then most daily guys but I’m not loud at all compared to Bpillar guys. I have a cpillar. Dlcktaker just call me out because he said he can do a 155+ from 20hz-60hz before... so until he does that he’s just flapping his lips with his usual nonsense... still waiting for his 155+ from 20-60 because he said it’s super easy to do if u know as much as him

Ive never seen him post anything. Am I missing something?

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Ive never seen him post anything. Am I missing something?

Did U see dlcktaker build log lmao.... all the crap he talks about how good of a builder he is and it looks like a 10yr old built his enclosure that is just a big box in his back seat lmao

Did U see dlcktaker build log lmao.... all the crap he talks about how good of a builder he is and it looks like a 10yr old built his enclosure that is just a big box in his back seat lmao

I sure didn’t. Going to have to go find it now.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

April fools

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now