Nvx Jad 900.5

Jeffro83

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Nvx jad900.5 no longer for sale amp does not work please close or delete this thread

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Just took amp in on trade thought it was a 4 channel my loss your gain overall condition I would say is a 7 out of 10 cosmetically 10 out of 10 functionally haven't tested every single knob or anything like that but it was playing very well right in front of me and I will take it to the audio shop tomorrow and have it tested on their bench the amp doesn't look terrible or have any major flaws just light scratches and scuffs all over you can tell it was under a seat or in a trunk basically

Price:

$100 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On a side note I've never sold through PayPal before always just done Craigslist but I did just make a PayPal account to buy my alternators from CES and have seen a lot of members asking about 5 channels lately so thought I would post it up here and see if anybody wants it it will be packaged properly and I would gladly trade for a 2 or 4 channel of equal power and quality especially a PPI 900.4 or any others that share that board

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
If it gets a clean bill of health I will take it. Zero feedback is a bit of a concern
Thanks for the reply I can't take the amp to have it bench tested until tomorrow didn't realize today was Easter but I can do it at lunch if you want to p.m. me a cell phone number I can text you more detailed pictures of the amp and a picture of the bench test report after I get it done tomorrow as far as no feedback goes I definitely understand but In fairness everybody has to start somewhere and we will be going through PayPal so hopefully that helps you feel a little better if there is anything else I can do just let me know

I am so sorry guys but the amp did not pass the bench test the sub channel is out I feel really shity for dangling this in front of you and snatching it away like that but I did learn a pretty valuable lesson which I really already knew I should have tested it more thoroughly instead of taking the guys word for it it was hooked up and all channels appear to be playing but I got scammed again I am really sorry

At least you tested it before selling, you did the right thing. You can still sell it just make the buyer aware it's now a 4 channel amp lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.