wolfram got subs in.. i guess

Crap company. Let’s sell things He don’t have in his possession and have a pre order and take people money so he can fund his company ordering woofers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif pre orders are shady business... you can say oh he’s helping the customer by offering cheaper price... no he’s trying to sell products he doesn’t have and have you FUND it. Just gross

Crap company. Let’s sell things He don’t have in his possession and have a pre order and take people money so he can fund his company ordering woofers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif pre orders are shady business... you can say oh he’s helping the customer by offering cheaper price... no he’s trying to sell products he doesn’t have and have you FUND it. Just gross
I agree for the most part. Not like it is a proven guy/company. If he were proven and these were a "limited" edition I could see a pre-order.
With no specs and no guarantee of delivery, no thanks.

Now I do hope he succeeds as the more in the business the more innovative others will have to be.

Hes far from the first person to do the whole preorder thing. A ton of forum brands have done it.

The products, although not innovative, are solid. A local just got his 4500. Clamped on the TL, he got 3k at 2.4ohm and crap voltage. Not too shabby

I got in the 3000.1 and it looks pretty solid. Customer service thus far has been great. Quick to respond and gave plenty of updates during the process. Hopefully they stick around.

What gets me as fishy is my buddy was gunna be a sales rep for wolfram and wolfram wanted people to pay my buddies PayPal and then my buddy would pay wolfram.... not cool... so when wolfram pre orders don’t work out my buddy would have got all the PayPal claims files on him... what a joke. Needless To say he’s not going to be a sales rep for them

****** knew it. Thread #9 --BG
Btw, says preorder lmao
my point is they know have pics of the actual subs, u see them on the floor.. where as they used to have pic of subs with just black basket and cone.. i posted because darth probably woulda listed it but he maybe out of car audio for a while..

What gets me as fishy is my buddy was gunna be a sales rep for wolfram and wolfram wanted people to pay my buddies PayPal and then my buddy would pay wolfram.... not cool... so when wolfram pre orders don’t work out my buddy would have got all the PayPal claims files on him... what a joke. Needless To say he’s not going to be a sales rep for them
The concept of a "online" sales rep is stupid to begin with.

I agree for the most part. Not like it is a proven guy/company. If he were proven and these were a "limited" edition I could see a pre-order.
With no specs and no guarantee of delivery, no thanks.

Now I do hope he succeeds as the more in the business the more innovative others will have to be.
Not sure how Wolfram is unproven..

The existing products are solid and the 4500.1 came in as expected. Subs are coming from JLD... Like everyone else...

SSA does preorders as well... Should everyone be screaming about them too? They have my money on a APM-2 right now on pre-order and the site says in stock... Where is the outrage towards them?

Amps seem legit, for sure. How long have they been around?
Amps are Zenon designs, same as Twisted Sounds and others so yes they are legit. TS just underrates them (For WOW factor). I think they have been around for a year or two. Not sure exactly... They are a new company, but so far so good in my opinion.

SSA does preorders as well... Should everyone be screaming about them too? They have my money on a APM-2 right now on pre-order and the site says in stock... Where is the outrage towards them?
Yes all per orders ****. I don’t like any of them

Amps are Zenon designs, same as Twisted Sounds and others so yes they are legit. TS just underrates them (For WOW factor). I think they have been around for a year or two. Not sure exactly... They are a new company, but so far so good in my opinion.
Around since 2017 it looks like. I think just recently conducting business with the public?
This model of business is one that has major potential pitfalls for the consumer and with not being established I would surely pass.

Too many similarly capable products for the price to risk on an almost potential unknown. At least in my eyes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date