XStatic Model 400 Batcap True Power

fireplace369

Hi.

I have a XStatic Model 400 batcap for my sound system. When my system is all said and done it will be around 1,600W in total. On the company's website it says that for "maximum performance" this cap is rated between 1,000W-1,300W. I called a very reputable car audio store near me and they say that I should not have a problem because they don't rate the caps to their true potential.

My main question is will I be fine as is, would I need a bigger batcap, or could I just buy another one like I have and add it in with my current one?

Thank you.

Hi.
I have a XStatic Model 400 batcap for my sound system. When my system is all said and done it will be around 1,600W in total. On the company's website it says that for "maximum performance" this cap is rated between 1,000W-1,300W. I called a very reputable car audio store near me and they say that I should not have a problem because they don't rate the caps to their true potential.

My main question is will I be fine as is, would I need a bigger batcap, or could I just buy another one like I have and add it in with my current one?

Thank you.
You should be just fine ..the Batcap helps a lot ..I’ve ran them for years

Would these be recommended over a NorthStar battery?
i almost got a 45ah limitless but i got the batcap x8800 instead. i think its almost as strong and was 220 cheaper.

the x8800 is special in that its just a design that shines with the larger size/surface area. so in all fairness the x200 x3000 and x4000 are compatible to XS power and the full throttle respectively as far as discharge rates and capacity. really you cant go wrong with the batcaps. they are solid proven designs from years ago. they all use virgin lead..

i almost got a 45ah limitless but i got the batcap x8800 instead. i think its almost as strong and was 220 cheaper. the x8800 is special in that its just a design that shines with the larger size/surface area. so in all fairness the x200 x3000 and x4000 are compatible to XS power and the full throttle respectively as far as discharge rates and capacity. really you cant go wrong with the batcaps. they are solid proven designs from years ago. they all use virgin lead..
What does the X8800 go for? I will call them later

Lol, f*ck that 8800, only 100ah, sh*tty output post design, and it's all agm at the end of the day, xs uses virgin lead too so it's nothing special. I still have 6 2000's sitting in the basement and hate them. And as much as I dislike limitless, that 45ah would walk all over it.

Lol, f*ck that 8800, only 100ah, sh*tty output post design, and it's all agm at the end of the day, xs uses virgin lead too so it's nothing special. I still have 6 2000's sitting in the basement and hate them. And as much as I dislike limitless, that 45ah would walk all over it.
you tested it? its not a standard battery bro. its different.

guy has 7 100ah amgs on 30kw added one x8800 and now it keeps the voltage from dropping on burst and doesn't drop below 12.8. even the XS powers don't have the low ESR this does. in his testing it has the discharge capacity of 3 100 ahs and discharged so much faster he didn't get the dynamic sag..

better in cold temp better in hot temp. AH is storage cap. the batteries discharge rate has nothing to do with amp hour ratings. call them and talk to him. its NOTING like the XS power..

another guy has 2 x8800s on two DC 10kws and one 370. never goes below 12.5.

**** after talking to you i steered clear of the lithium. if you want ill give you there names.

guy with the 30kw ordered 2 more to replace the 7 AMGs. lets just put it this way. im going to be honest about it. i gave it a shot..

You pm'ed me about those batcaps a few weeks ago and i sent you 2 pms back and I've never heard anything back since your first pm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You pm'ed me about those batcaps a few weeks ago and i sent you 2 pms back and I've never heard anything back since your first pm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
you tried one? mine should be here soon. im hoping it will be here Saturday. he told me it takes a week to build and 2 days to ship.. fingers crossed it come before the show

you tried one? mine should be here soon. im hoping it will be here Saturday. he told me it takes a week to build and 2 days to ship.. fingers crossed it come before the show
Havent tried one, its a battle to get my hands on one lol. I'm trying to pick up a few of chris's for this little spl build I'm working on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.