Rockvilles new subs

i disagree i was actually looking at that 3" coil sub just a few mins ago and came back to get specs to model it lol.. idk i'm sure it's not great but it maybe ok for the $, only problem i have with it (besides the name) is it doesn't list xmax.. if u get it and don't like it u can return it in 90days so i was thinking of trying it, if it don't sound better than most would think i can send it back..

Junk, no need to discuss further
That would be incorrect.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

"Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient"Wtf?
Just be glad JLD designed and built the sub and not Rockville lol.. The sub is actually a really nice sub and a STEAL for the price.

And here I thought boomingrandpa started this thread.

Top link, meh beginner sub. bottom link looks a little better but 2k for a 100 dollar sub?? Kinda iffy...

That would be incorrect. 

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Just be glad JLD designed and built the sub and not Rockville lol.. The sub is actually a really nice sub and a STEAL for the price.
Who came up with "Rockville" as a name? Just SO cheesy and they look cheesy in branding also.
The specs look great for the price.

Don't believe everything you read.
Oh, I know but I am also a sucker for a great value. Most here would scoff at the amps in my vehicles but they all make rated, are reliable and sound great (PPI, SS and NVX).
Before I started getting back into this the last amp I bought was a SS 10.2 and Xtant 4 channel. Back then good amps were crazy expensive per watt.

I'd like to run these just to see how they did. Compare them to some SA-10's. All else being equal.

And here I thought boomingrandpa started this thread.
Top link, meh beginner sub. bottom link looks a little better but 2k for a 100 dollar sub?? Kinda iffy...
no thats the hifonics rating., it says 1k cea rated.. i swear i stopped myself from posting it yesterday because i asked about the last model, but come on 90 free try man..

I knew I've seen that basket somewhere:

http://reaudio.com/products/woofers_***_v2.php

replace *** with sex...fucking filters on this site are retarded

Chinese knockoff of another piece of Chinese trash...no thanks

edit: I hate Trump- but he is right for going after China for forcing American businesses to hand over their trade secrets to Chinese businesses in order to do business. This is a prime example of that happening. RE Audio's design was made public for other companies to freely copy and Rockville did it most likely using cheaper parts.

Flea market grade

Oh, I know but I am also a sucker for a great value. Most here would scoff at the amps in my vehicles but they all make rated, are reliable and sound great (PPI, SS and NVX).
Before I started getting back into this the last amp I bought was a SS 10.2 and Xtant 4 channel. Back then good amps were crazy expensive per watt.

I'd like to run these just to see how they did. Compare them to some SA-10's. All else being equal.
i'm with u man + i just like to try stuff., most peeps here don't get it.... i just modeled a d4 didn't look to bad (i woulda modeled the d2 but i think they have specs listed wrong, at least for box size it's says like .5-1.41cf but d4 says 1.75-3cf.. wins shows 4.2db bump at 40hz in 2.25cf ad box tuned at 36hz 550 input power (after rise)...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.