Car Audio Build Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

ComaSkillz

Hello!

My name's Jordan and I'm pretty new to Car Audio but know enough about it to do what I'm about to do. I am LOOKING (Not sure yet) at buying 2 18" Sundown Audio TEAM subs with the upgraded NEO Magnet. I would run them off of 2 SA SCV-7500's and an upgraded HO 390 Amp Alt As well as 6 XS Power D3100 batteries. That last statement about the batteries might be a little overkill but running 10K RMS, Id like to think it wouldn't be and would rather be safe than sorry on the power side. Anyways, I'm not entirely sure what door speakers I want to go with. This is the part I know almost nothing about. I'm mainly looking for loud speakers to go along with the subs. I was looking at Sundown Audio's Component Set (SA-65CS v.2 100W RMS 6.5" COMPONENT SPEAKERS) but I feel like 100 Watts just wouldn't be enough for my situation. I know better than to judge by watts but until you hear it, its hard to judge especially if I've never heard them. I also was looking at adding super tweeters but, i'm not entirely sure they'd sound too good. I do want to keep my sound quality but I also need it to get up there in the "loudness" end of it. Any suggestions and/ or changes I should make to my FUTURE setup? I'm not worried about money but don't want to spend a ridiculous amount on door speakers. Also I'm not confined to just one brand so any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance and I look forward to YOU being apart of my future build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

p.s. this is all going into my 2017 Chevy Impala so I can hope to the man himself everything fits //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks again and I hope I gave enough details!

Okay, a bit over kill on the electrical side from my understanding but I would also rather be safe than sorry. Anyways, back to topic and what I'm essentially getting to, what do you guys think of this setup I'm shooting for? I have heard many great things about the ZV5 and absolutely nothing about the NSV4 and the TEAMS as well. The 12w7 is not an option as I want spl as well as sq. I want to feel the lows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.