Jl 18W6 coil size

Participant count
  • Participant list
not sure what you are trying to do but I have a BNIB 18w6 in my house that I would be willing to part with. I got it when Credence cleared out all the 18w6s and made the last run they had available. Literally got the box, opened and placed in my closet. I am never gonna go with a sub that big so will sell if interested. Just PM me.

not sure what you are trying to do but I have a BNIB 18w6 in my house that I would be willing to part with. I got it when Credence cleared out all the 18w6s and made the last run they had available. Literally got the box, opened and placed in my closet. I am never gonna go with a sub that big so will sell if interested. Just PM me.
How much are u asking for it ? Two of these in my ranger would sound good

There was a lot of talk about those at the time. I was SOOOO tempted to grab a few just to throw in the garage.

I paid 200 bucks and I think I literally ended up with the last batch they had. When I sent the order Credence sent me an email basically saying hold and 3 or 4 days later another email came and said I had one coming. I think they were looking around to see if they had enough parts left to make it. After I got the email, Credence posted they were done. With that being said I would do 170 plus shipping. I had one or two pms so we will see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.