WTB: Memphis Belle amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a quick search and found one in Long Island Craigslist for $400. Don't know if he will ship it is but worth an email.
That’s pretty much what I’m selling mine for ..it’s really nice and works 100% hard to tell what you’ll get on Craigslist unless you can hear it play

That’s pretty much what I’m selling mine for ..it’s really nice and works 100% hard to tell what you’ll get on Craigslist unless you can hear it play
Pics that are shown make it look mint, but you are right...you don't know what you get until you hear it play. But, if it is misadvertised, that is what Paypal is for.

Pics that are shown make it look mint, but you are right...you don't know what you get until you hear it play. But, if it is misadvertised, that is what Paypal is for.
Is it the original style black chrome with the airplane in the middle ? Those were the good Korean made models ..I think the newer ones are Chinese..not quite the quality

Is it the original style black chrome with the airplane in the middle ? Those were the good Korean made models ..I think the newer ones are Chinese..not quite the quality
Yes, it does look like black chrome and there is definitely a picture of an airplane right above the words "Memphis Belle" on the amp itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...