5 channel recommendation.

SCIVIC94
10+ year member

if it isnt broke,modify
looking for some input on a new amplifier purchase. It has been a few years since i have needed to puchase a new amp. looking for a 5channel that can nicely power a set of 5.25 components ,a set of 6x9's and 2 8" subs. need around 75x4 rms @ 4 ohm and 600 rms x1 @1ohm. Can be a little more power and just dial back if need to.

was looking at these 3 to start and am open to other options. trying to stay under 500 if doable.

Sundown sae-1100.5

Massive Audio ex5

Soundstream T5.2500DL

not sure who still makes a good product anymore or who has improved their quality. thank you for the help

I have an inexpensive option for you. About to sell a barely used NVX 900.5

They test out around 95x4 (4 ohms) and 450x1 (2 ohms).

$150 shipped.

Had a friend with the Sundown and is very pleased with it.

looking for some input on a new amplifier purchase. It has been a few years since i have needed to puchase a new amp. looking for a 5channel that can nicely power a set of 5.25 components ,a set of 6x9's and 2 8" subs. need around 75x4 rms @ 4 ohm and 600 rms x1 @1ohm. Can be a little more power and just dial back if need to.
was looking at these 3 to start and am open to other options. trying to stay under 500 if doable.

Sundown sae-1100.5

Massive Audio ex5

Soundstream T5.2500DL

not sure who still makes a good product anymore or who has improved their quality. thank you for the help
If your looking for nice clean sound quality I have an old school Memphis Belle 6 ch ..made like the Soundstreams that is 75x4 and 150x2 that will bridge to 600+ at 4 ohm or 300x2 @ 2 good clean class AB sound not that garbage D class

pm me some pics and price. was hoping to keep it a little more compact. even second,third and forth jem beeles were still huge. if i go used amp will need to be dead mint. going in a station wagon and will be out in open and seen.

pm me some pics and price. was hoping to keep it a little more compact. even second,third and forth jem beeles were still huge. if i go used amp will need to be dead mint. going in a station wagon and will be out in open and seen.
It’s pretty nice but i won’t be where it’s at till at least tomorrow evening...the one on eBay for $499 is about the same condition as mine except mine may be a little nicer

It’s pretty nice but i won’t be where it’s at till at least tomorrow evening...the one on eBay for $499 is about the same condition as mine except mine may be a little nicer
omg is it chrome? i saw the 1st run of those $800 when i worked at shop.. almost lost my mind with all that chrome lol.. i had the same thing in 99 altima except i had 75x4 and 300x2 separate amps and later the 500d pic in my gallery

One of these if you can find one...

Z3dEjvj.jpg

are they that hard to find. seemed to be pretty easy. i found those three above fairly quickly. apparently finding someone who has used any of them of other similiar power level of those 5 channels is the hard part.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.