Advice 2018 Camry sub setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gmanx4536

Hello everyone, brand new to the site and excited to start learning. Anyways... I just bought a 2018 Camry XSE with the crappy base sound system. I want to put a sub or 2 in the trunk corners ( preferably just 1 but I'm open to 2) in fiberglass box. I've seen these sealed and ported. My question is what size sub to put in, I prefer sundown but don't know if the small fiberglass custom box is made for this type of sub. Would 1 x8 sound good with that little of space or do I need a sd10 or 12?

Anyways I don't know much about fiberglass boxes but I want as much bass as possible while still sounding good. Can someone please recommend what size/type that would work best for this. I am open to the fiberglass box being larger than the normal flushmounted kinds. A big bulky bubble tucked in the side is fine.

I'm open to all suggestions that don't take up my whole trunk.

Thanks,

G

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.