Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfenske
10+ year member

aemracerex =POS
Massive Nano N4 Mono Amplifier

Used. Original owner (not me) must have been a bit of a hack because cosmetically it's probably 6 or 7 out of 10 but it works great. Rated at 2k at 1 ohm I've run anything from a SD E-8 to an Eclipse SW-9182 with it. Missing the regular power screw on the ground terminal so there's a cap screw in its place. Mounting fins a bit bent and there's some 3M double sided foam adhesive residue on it.

185 shipped to lower 48 including paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ZIyGvu3.jpg

xS28fJg.jpg

vIcp03c.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Free bump for being one of few classified ads that follow the rules //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

The tape residue might come off with a plastic scraper and rubbing alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...