Hybrid Audio Technologies L6 Mid Range

Participant count
  • Participant list

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) Hybrid Audio Technologies L6 Mid Range

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition, 7/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanical (as far as I know, never ran them since purchased). There is a nick on one of the phase cones (pictured) and also some discoloration on the backing plate on one of them (pictured). Other than that they are in great shape!

From HATs Website:

"Legatia drivers are sensitive and perform exceptionally under high power conditions and its design allows for extended, high-amplitude listening sessions. Truly a high-end alternative for any audio system, Legatia is the enduring brand of choice for persons picky about their audio reproduction, or for those interested in winning world championships in organized sound quality competition."

"Legatia midbass drivers provide the substance required to intensify the fundamental notes of the rhythm section, while fully capable to reproduce critical midrange frequencies.

They are designed to function in an “infinite baffle” configuration. No enclosure is required, nor recommended for any Hybrid Audio midrange or midbass drivers."

Price:

$275 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Paid for by me.....probably USPS or UPS. Don't have original box but have another 6.5" speaker box they will come in....

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

114215.jpg

114217.jpg

114219.jpg

114221.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.