Boomin_tahoe

What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

When i'm trying to jack off and my sister walks into my room and wants to help me..... 😡

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

1 hour ago, Popwarhomie said:

When i'm trying to jack off and my sister walks into my room and wants to help me..... 😡

sister seen her.jpg

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Rolling Cluster F**K - But Sounds Good

Is every broad on the planet in the Miss Jetset competition? I literally get asked everyday by a different chick to vote for her. 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

2016/2017 I was on Workers Comp for an injury. Workers Comp stopped paying me for a brief time until my lawyer and I had another hearing with the BWC. Workers Comps said they were not going to pay for my therapy, the BWC ordered them to pay for it. They still did not pay for the gap where they stopped paying. Now a collection agency is trying to get me for just over $3,000. I told them to contact the BWC as Workers Comp was ordered to pay it... they said if Workers Comp doesn't pay it then it falls on me. Poor fella. I said no, that is what workers comp is for, to protect the Employer and Employee and pay for work related injuries... this was work related, they were ordered to pay, contact them and leave me alone. Pings and Knocks... whatta ya gonna do lol.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

Just had a broad ask me, " Period sex with a little blood or anal with a little shit?" 

My answer... I'd like the combo please.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

6 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

Just had a broad ask me, " Period sex with a little blood or anal with a little shit?" 

2d78d071bb70fce2b48ff956b6d371bf.jpg

3 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

WTF?!   Screw that I'll wait a few days.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Big KDM IA show today, f*****g ugly ass imports everywhere.

Uplay/Ubisoft pisses me off. I purchase DLC and get confirmation but no code to redeem in the game. So I have purchased it, but I can not play it. Ubisofts customer support is slow and incompetent. First, they tell me to log into Steam to access the game and activate the DLC... my game is on Uplay. They apologize and instruct me to follow instruction for activating the DLC through Uplay with the activation code... No problem... if they actually gave me a code in the first place. Which they did not. So now I have DLC that I have paid for and cannot play while I sit back and wait for these Ubisoft customer service teenagers to stop playing Battlefield long enough to tell me where my code is... now I have to go to work with a throbbing ear infucktion. FML.

Have always loved Motley Crue, no surprise to anyone here I'm sure, but I read something today that really did surprise me. According to M.C. members the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has made it clear that they will never get in to the Hall simply because of their behavior. If you know, the Hall does seem to discriminate against 80's rock bands, but based on behavior? The Crew is one of the best bands ever. I kinda hope this a ploy to but pressure on the Hall. M.C. should already be there.

Edited by Slo_Ride

People who disable comment sections.

Fake bewb pics   lmao @Slo_Ride

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

When i get to work and my amplifiers don't come on only to figure out that dumb azz mechanic who serviced the batteries on my work truck  hooked up the grounds to the positive post..😠😠😠😠😠

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

My air biscuits are righteous tonight.

I hate it when words are abbreviated for no reason. I was watching a Weight Watchers commercial and Oprah abbreviated "Weight Watchers" to "W W". WHY??? Weight Watchers is two words, three syllables... W W is two letters, 6 syllables. It's not faster to speak... so why do it???

What's wrong in America these days? I was browsing some videos in my YouTube suggestions (They just show up there) and I was watching these Russian gymnastics and the woman looked so nice and fit and athletic... then I watched the American gymnastics video.... chubby, not athletic looking and I could see cellulite. When I watch gymnastics video I want to see firm abs and camel toe... not jiggling of fat after the person stops tumbling.

Is it just me or is health insurance a f*****g joke in this country?!?!?  Want a low deductible then you pay well over $400 a month..FOR ONE f*****g PERSON!!!! Get a low monthly payment now your deductible is well over $10,000!!!!! What a f*****g scam!!

2 hours ago, ThxOne said:

Is it just me or is health insurance a f*****g joke in this country?!?!?  Want a low deductible then you pay well over $400 a month..FOR ONE f*****g PERSON!!!! Get a low monthly payment now your deductible is well over $10,000!!!!! What a f*****g scam!!

Yeah, pretty normal if you're not employer sponsored. I'm sure all the ACA regulations really helped drive that price up

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

7 hours ago, ThxOne said:

My deductable is about 2600 bucks. Nobody has that kind of $$ in their bank account, as a lot of us blue collar workers are living paycheck to paycheck.

I agree.... health insurance premiums has gotten far worse than ever before.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

That is crazy for sure.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now