Boomin_tahoe

What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

3500 for delivering pizza?! Dam....

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

37 minutes ago, Boomin_tahoe said:

3500 for delivering pizza?! Dam....

...and never touched 40 hours.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Rolling Cluster F**K - But Sounds Good

Doubt that's continuously tho. I'm currently working 2 days extra a week and doing pretty good.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

11 hours ago, Boomin_tahoe said:

Doubt that's continuously tho. I'm currently working 2 days extra a week and doing pretty good.

It was + or - a couple hundred dollars a month.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

Leg day tried to whip my ass. My quads are sore af!

Edited by Slo_Ride

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

I sure hope we have a recession sometime soon. Some people don't deserve to have a job. I work the wknd nights shift. We have to deal with stupidity from wknd days constantly. For example, I set up a job ran 6-7 parts, 22 min cycle time, 21 parts for quantity. I get in the next day and the dam job is still running!! How is it possible the guy before me didn't finish it in a 12 hr shift?!?! And no sign of any  issues. Another example. I left a diff machine open for the next operation to do on a 3 part order, and the cycle time is somewhere around 10-15 minutes. Some young buck new to the trade sure as f**k milked it, and getting absolutely no training at all. Thrown in with a pack of wolves and told good luck. I don't know how or why these people aren't getting into trouble, but things like this have been ongoing for quite some time now....End rant.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

This grown ass man still has not produced the title to the car I bought from him. He ask for money from me every week to week and a half and I paid him. Now we are down to the final payment and I told him I will give him the last payment when he gives me the title. He said he called the bank in his home town where the title is and they sent it to him. Time went by and no title. I ask him about it and he said he doesn't have a key to his old mail box because he was evicted. He said he called his bank again and they mailed it to him... the next day he said he called his dad, his dad went to the bank and mailed it to him. 15 days go by and I hear nothing from him so I send him a message then two more. Finally he responds. "Sorry, I have been out of town, I will look when I get back." I say ok. Last night while I am working I see him drive his car to where his girlfriend works but instead of parking out front like he normally does, he parks around back. I message him and say I saw him last night while I was working and ask him what the good word is. No responses and I have text and messaged him a few more times. It has been 21 days today since he said his dad mailed the title from Michigan.

This is why I have not moved forward on the SQ build yet... this guy is f*****g around and it is slowing me down. I ran a VIN check in Michigan and in Virginia where the car was last registered and it is not reported stolen and it does not show any liens on the car. I am at my wits end right now... On one hand I want to choke him to sleep and on the other I want to demand my money back... ughhhh.

25 minutes ago, ThxOne said:

This grown ass man still has not produced the title to the car I bought from him. He ask for money from me every week to week and a half and I paid him. Now we are down to the final payment and I told him I will give him the last payment when he gives me the title. He said he called the bank in his home town where the title is and they sent it to him. Time went by and no title. I ask him about it and he said he doesn't have a key to his old mail box because he was evicted. He said he called his bank again and they mailed it to him... the next day he said he called his dad, his dad went to the bank and mailed it to him. 15 days go by and I hear nothing from him so I send him a message then two more. Finally he responds. "Sorry, I have been out of town, I will look when I get back." I say ok. Last night while I am working I see him drive his car to where his girlfriend works but instead of parking out front like he normally does, he parks around back. I message him and say I saw him last night while I was working and ask him what the good word is. No responses and I have text and messaged him a few more times. It has been 21 days today since he said his dad mailed the title from Michigan.

This is why I have not moved forward on the SQ build yet... this guy is f*****g around and it is slowing me down. I ran a VIN check in Michigan and in Virginia where the car was last registered and it is not reported stolen and it does not show any liens on the car. I am at my wits end right now... On one hand I want to choke him to sleep and on the other I want to demand my money back... ughhhh.

NEVER...I repeat NEVER but a car from and individual without the title in hand that is one of the dumbest ass things you could possibly do. ive bought and sold dozens of cars since I was 15 and any time the guy has some excuse why he cant show me a title I walk the f**k away.

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

3 hours ago, MattinMO said:

NEVER...I repeat NEVER but a car from and individual without the title in hand that is one of the dumbest ass things you could possibly do. ive bought and sold dozens of cars since I was 15 and any time the guy has some excuse why he cant show me a title I walk the f**k away.

No shit. Why in anyone's right mind would buy a car w/o the title is beyond me. Payments or paid for, that just means they have something hanging over your head and they know it.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

I've bought and sold  lots of cars with no title.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

48 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

I've bought and sold  lots of cars with no title.

Yeah for parts. A car without a title is useless you can’t register it 

12 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

Yeah for parts. A car without a title is useless you can’t register it 

Negative. You only need a bill of sale once a car reaches a certain age. Some states it's 15 years, some its 25, etc.

Well in all the states I’ve lived in which is 3 a car without a title can only be sold for parts and has to be dismantled cannot sell whole car technically. 

20 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

Well in all the states I’ve lived in which is 3 a car without a title can only be sold for parts and has to be dismantled cannot sell whole car technically. 

All the states I've lived in (6) you didn't have to have a title once the car was a certain age as I previously stated. Probably 90% of the vehicles I've bought, sold, or currently own are more than 25 years old and a title isn't needed.  Every state is different. In his case he does actually need the title though and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lien on it or something.

Edited by Slo_Ride

Just reread his post and he says it doesnt have a lean on it. So hell if I know what the deal is. Seems really odd to me though.

maybe the other guy he sold the car to has the title and is waiting on the car...

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

4 minutes ago, fithwheel said:

maybe the other guy he sold the car to has the title and is waiting on the car...

Lmao. That would be legendary.

sounds shady af whatever's going on.

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

1 hour ago, fithwheel said:

sounds shady af whatever's going on.

No doubt

Update: This guy is one of my ex-bosses from my other job. He is an ex military guy and it is I am sure, naive of me, but I didn't think any reason to not trust him. Lesson learned. He contacted me today and said his dad refuses to mail him the title until he (the guy selling me the car) signs over his half of some business they own jointly. So... before he contacted me I contacted my insurance company and my local DMV and what I am doing is getting a bond through my insurance company (It will cost me $100) I will take this "Bond" to the DMV and they said they will allow me to register this car and they will issue me a new title. Basically this guy is assed out if he decides to try anything. He has agreed to sign a Bill of Sale... though I do NOT need it. So, the car is mine, there is nothing HE can do about it and in a few weeks I will be driving it and doing my damn install... finally... shit lol.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now