Boomin_tahoe

What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

1 hour ago, wew lad said:

Still, get a dash cam. Cover your ass

Speaking of which, how did you make out with your car getting hit?

Some of these idiots on FB groups.....for example, guy never heard of breaking in a sub, like it didn't exist.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

On 12/12/2018 at 10:43 AM, ThxOne said:

Banks now charge up to 470,000% more than it actually cost them to process a returned check. Typically, now, in the electronic age, it cost banks LESS than a penny to process a returned check. Talk about your price gouging.

You still use checks?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

@ThxOne Never a dull moment in your daily life!

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Dropped my phone today, about 5 feet, and the screen shattered. Crazy, I once dropped it from 10-12 feet and not a scratch. C'est la vie.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

1 hour ago, Boomin_tahoe said:

You still use checks?

No, I don't actually even own any checks. One of my bills until recently, only let me pay by using my bank routing number and account number. Electronic check basically. After bitching at them for a little over an hour, all of the sudden they said there is another way to pay using my debit card. It is all sorted out now.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Rolling Cluster F**K - But Sounds Good

19 hours ago, hispls said:

Speaking of which, how did you make out with your car getting hit?

As you'd expect, nothing happened and at this point I expect that it's it. 

The "Law enforcement officers" did 0 investigation and pretty much told me "file it with your insurance." So I'm stuck with two options, leave $1-2k damage on my vehicle or pay my $500 deductible plus the increased insurance cost for the next few years. Parked vehicles are a real menace to society so why should the people we pay taxes for find the person who did it when they could concern themselves with people who say mean things online?

The dash cam overwrote the period of time when I got hit, which is why I looked for a better one

Edited by wew lad

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

17 hours ago, Boomin_tahoe said:

Some of these idiots on FB groups.....for example, guy never heard of breaking in a sub, like it didn't exist.

I have heard of it... no clue how to properly do it though.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

7 hours ago, wew lad said:

The "Law enforcement officers" did 0 investigation and pretty much told me "file it with your insurance." So I'm stuck with two options, leave $1-2k damage on my vehicle or pay my $500 deductible plus the increased insurance cost for the next few years. Parked vehicles are a real menace to society so why should the people we pay taxes for find the person who did it when they could concern themselves with people who say mean things online?

The dash cam overwrote the period of time when I got hit, which is why I looked for a better one

Or GTFO of the damned ghetto. 

7 hours ago, wew lad said:

What were they supposed to investigate? You really think they were gonna waste their time on such bullshit? Are you really so stupid that you expected any other outcome? 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:50 PM, Slo_Ride said:

What were they supposed to investigate? You really think they were gonna waste their time on such bullshit? Are you really so stupid that you expected any other outcome? 

You mean, they should do their job? It's not my place or yours to know how to investigate such a thing but a little effort could go a long way. Ya know, looking at cameras, looking for the car with the damage that matches my vehicle? Even asking the parking office if someone reported it. 

The attitude you have towards it is the reason we live in a society where people give 0 fucks about closing the loop and actually putting work in. 

But you're right, they should just go sit in their office with the light off doing absolutely nothing their entire shift as they do now. I don't want them out there harassing people who don't say the right things online or pulling over someone for just smoking a little weed, but I do want them to hold people accountable for degenerate actions - even if that requires they actually work

Edited by wew lad

Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:45 PM, hispls said:

Or GTFO of the damned ghetto. 

Best ghetto I could find for $1700 a month 

19 hours ago, wew lad said:

Best ghetto I could find for $1700 a month 

Live and learn.  If the job keeps working out you'll have a good lay of the land when your lease is up and you might could jump ship.  Supposedly there's some "nice" parts of Lowell but it's been a notorious sewer since I can remember.

How much everything cost. #tidalstreamingaudiocankissmyasstryingtochargetwentydollarsamonthformusic

Edited by ThxOne

7 minutes ago, ThxOne said:

How much everything cost. #tidalstreamingaudiocankissmyasstryingtochargetwentydollarsamonthformusic

Price of my contacts actually went down. I couldn't believe it.

I don't know who this chick is on CNN but she can definitely have the D.

This place is dead af without me.

I hate when I'm  tired af all day long and can't wait to crawl into bed and get some sleep only to lay down and realize that now I'm not tired at all, wide a f*****g wake, and can't go to sleep for shit.

Edited by Slo_Ride

On 1/6/2019 at 7:23 PM, Slo_Ride said:

This place is dead af without me.

Nah... I am just waiting on speakers in the mail... then PICS PICS PICS lol

The USPS. What a bunch of lazy asses.

8 Days from Singapore to the US.... It has already been in the US for 6 Days and now the USPS tracking is saying "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility." Chances are it is going to take longer to go 2,450 miles in the United States then it did to go the 8,770 miles from Singapore to LA.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now