Another work of art by CSCStang...

k5james
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Yuma, AZ
Because of some size restrictions I put on myself in the new build I'm going to start I was limited to 8s. I hit up CSCStang with my dimensions and asked him to try and make a Tline for two Sundown SA8v3s work and he worked his magic and was able to make it work...

tline.jpg

tline2.jpg

tline3.jpg

tline4.jpg

I can't comment on the sound yet as I'm still waiting for some install pieces to arrive and need to make room in my workshop for the build but the quality of his work for the money can't be beat IMHO.

That sucker is gonna pound...people gonna think you got a pair of 12's or something if you got enough power. Chris designed my t-line as well for a single 8. What's vehicle it going into?

That sucker is gonna pound...people gonna think you got a pair of 12's or something if you got enough power. Chris designed my t-line as well for a single 8. What's vehicle it going into?
2013 BMW X5 diesel. It should be stealthy as hell too. I plan on putting it under here...

rear.jpg

in this cavity...

trunk.jpg

It'll fit in there? Hope you plan to make a large opening or something to let the bass thru...
It's a tight fit but it fits. There should be enough gaps for the air to get out as it's not air tight. If not I'll cut a big hole and have a grill built for the hole.

Just wondering how far away the subs/port are from the wall compartment?

I ask with upmost respect because I think your gonna have issues "blocking" sound/bass inside that area. Might be an idea to create a big baffle out of wood and grille cloth and still use the space above. If that door is removeable.

gorgeous but man that's huge for 8's.. don't think i've seen a tline with port that big (or if i did i didn't know it was a tline)
you are too used to your "labrynth" enclosures... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Thats standard size for T line, maybe a bit too small to be honest, but he is space restricted.

Because of some size restrictions I put on myself in the new build I'm going to start I was limited to 8s. I hit up CSCStang with my dimensions and asked him to try and make a Tline for two Sundown SA8v3s work and he worked his magic and was able to make it work...

tline.jpg

tline2.jpg

tline3.jpg

tline4.jpg

I can't comment on the sound yet as I'm still waiting for some install pieces to arrive and need to make room in my workshop for the build but the quality of his work for the money can't be beat IMHO.
gorgeous but man that's huge for 8's.. don't think i've seen a tline with port that big (or if i did i didn't know it was a tline)
You can read right?

I like different and this with that placement surely will be. Please keep us updated. I would have never thought of 2-8's in a tline. Probably would have went single 15 using that extra space under the rear deck as air space and doing a flush false floor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.