06 Dodge Stratus power wire?

I’ve seen people drill through power brake boosters ..rack and pinions ..wire harness and all sorts of stuff while trying to go through firewalls
thats why i drill in the trunk.... thats what it means to run underneath the car. Not drilling through the firewall engine area But the flat sheet metal surface in the trunk with no parts around it. Or anywhere that has no parts around it, common sense dude.

drill and run wire underneath the car. Thats my easiest solution to any car nowadays if they dont have any firewall grommets.
I found a grommet couple mins ago That's big enough to run 2 1/0s through it I'm trying to 4. So looking for another entry lol... I though about going ito the factory grommet around the factory wires but I can't seem to get out the outer grommet thats in the engine bay. I spliced a little into it in the inside carefully but can't get the outer to move. It easily has enough space to for 2 or more runs

thats why i drill in the trunk.... thats what it means to run underneath the car. Not drilling through the firewall engine area But the flat sheet metal surface in the trunk with no parts around it. Or anywhere that has no parts around it, common sense dude.
Yea I have a friend who is a mechanic if I have to drill I let him do it. He will know better then me lol

Yea I have a friend who is a mechanic if I have to drill I let him do it. He will know better then me lol
yeah all my recent installs i just drilled through the trunk pan, literally every new car has zero entry from the engine to the cabin, absolutely nothing.... Running underneath is the quickest easiest way I ever ran wire lol. IDK why I never did it before. No need for any wire in the cabin either, so much cleaner.

yeah all my recent installs i just drilled through the trunk pan, literally every new car has zero entry from the engine to the cabin, absolutely nothing.... Running underneath is the quickest easiest way I ever ran wire lol. IDK why I never did it before. No need for any wire in the cabin either, so much cleaner.
Yea I'm not keen on going under the car... Lol.. I've never done

Yea I'm not keen on going under the car... Lol.. I've never done
its literally way easier and cleaner than trying to drill through a fire wall or trying to shove wire into a tiny ass grommet. Takes half the amount of time. Literally wish I did things this way from the start for a lot of my other builds.

its literally way easier and cleaner than trying to drill through a fire wall or trying to shove wire into a tiny ass grommet. Takes half the amount of time. Literally wish I did things this way from the start for a lot of my other builds.
Do you have a car lift to strap up the wires under vehicle ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.