engine noise while headlights on , acceleration.

contevo

texas
hello, everyone.

So recently I upgraded my factory unit to a dual xdvd6bt27

on a Honda Civic 2006 ex. I follow this guide:::

D.I.Y. the long-awaited amp integration harness by Whiterice! - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

I ran into engine noise while headlights are on and driving, when I turn it off the headlights the noise goes away. I did ground the RCA and still does it I double check my wiring I don't see anything wrong. I did not have this problem when I had factory unit.

Anybody ran into this problem? if so what was your solution!

Thank You for your time.

may not be related but do you have led headlight bulbs,does it make the same noise on all sources?
No led installed. I was thinking checking my speakers wire to see if making contact to something. This is so frustrating.

So after 2hrs i kind of pin point to my right front speakers, and i pull the FR rca cable out of the headunit and noise gone. I dont where to look for in my engine bay for bad ground?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.