Alpine stereo CDA 7990 Cd player *rare* (BNIB)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

This is a BNIB Alpine CDA-7990 F1 Status (Retails $3000, if you can find one). It's known as one of the best sound quality head units produced with no unnecessary equipment or components allowing it to provide the ultimate in sound quality experience. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Alpine CDA-7990 F1-Status / Brand new in box

Price:

Asking $1,400 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping cost will be buyers responsibility and choice through USPS / Payments accepted are Paypal and Cashier's check. Item will be shipped immediately with tracking number once payment is verified.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Username: Citgo / Mar. 11, 2018

Not sure how to add pictures here but, here is a link to it with pictures on Craigslist.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/d/alpine-cda-7990-f1-status/6520714280.html?lang=en&cc=usp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.