Confused and needing help...

4x4jeep

Hi all,

I am very new to car audio for anything and I'm looking for some help with the audio setup in my 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

The only thing I know about my current setup is:

1: I have a Pioneer (deh-s5010bt) head.

2: I have the stock speakers.

3: The stock speaker setup includes; 2 tweeters in dash, 2 6"x10" speakers for front doors and 2 6.75" speakers for rear doors.

Here is what I'm looking for...

I don't want to go full idiot with my system, I just want to be really annoying (depending on who you ask). I chose the head I have, because I like the Pioneer brand and it had the features I wanted. Now I need some help choosing speakers and a sub-woofer for my vehicle.

What should I look for in speakers for best performance at full or even half volume? Also I have trouble with hearing multiple sounds, so I love bass. It feels good when I have my bass set to max and the treble set to minimum. I want more of that feeling. And what should I look for in a sub-woofer (to help with that low bass resonance)?

Any help for anyone at all would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Hi all,
I am very new to car audio for anything and I'm looking for some help with the audio setup in my 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

The only thing I know about my current setup is:

1: I have a Pioneer (deh-s5010bt) head.

2: I have the stock speakers.

3: The stock speaker setup includes; 2 tweeters in dash, 2 6"x10" speakers for front doors and 2 6.75" speakers for rear doors.

Here is what I'm looking for...

I don't want to go full idiot with my system, I just want to be really annoying (depending on who you ask). I chose the head I have, because I like the Pioneer brand and it had the features I wanted. Now I need some help choosing speakers and a sub-woofer for my vehicle.

What should I look for in speakers for best performance at full or even half volume? Also I have trouble with hearing multiple sounds, so I love bass. It feels good when I have my bass set to max and the treble set to minimum. I want more of that feeling. And what should I look for in a sub-woofer (to help with that low bass resonance)?

Any help for anyone at all would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance
Mount a couple of address horns on top of your roof.

Budget is 400
sounds like u just need amp and sub.. i hope your hu that u like has hp filter for mids if so set it at 80hz get sub (if not u need a new hu or get 4 channel amp just power front door speakers and sub with it, that'll eat up at least 1/2 of the $400) u can get speakers later if u think u need them after sub..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.