Which is the best amp !

oh okay thanks i just want the amp that will be able to play 17-50 hz i have a 6th order tune 20 hz and 45 i do daily on my 2 sundown X-15s V2 i will be charging at 15.3

which one would you really pick from those 3 ?

i have a 5k sundown but i am having issues with it my subs love it and want more ‘ voltage stays solid 14s so i know i am good i just want to try different amps korean are good though

IT's not available yet but I am tech advisor and distributor for Taramps.

If you buy here, we can at least help you and cover you under warranty if necessary.

If you go outside Taramps, i do not know/think there is anyone on this forum that can help you with warranty coverage and if there is, it'll be new to me/us here.

We also manufacture the triple inputs for the MD8000 as well if you need those.

Taramp's and Soundigital are the only 2 brazilian brands interested in moving themselves up as best as possible.

Taramps, SD and Stetsom all OEM for other brands now but Stetsom stays silent a lot which doesnt help the public in doing research.

Taramp's Bass and MD series are currently being recommended best options for subwoofers and HD afterwards only if there is no model available under the previous 2 choices.

thanks guys ‘ bass 12k would be nice i could run at at 2 ohms which i think its to much for my 2 sundowns X-15s lol but who cares ...

when will the MD be out ? theres a chrome and simple one

and why go with taramps model bass it has better components ?

i liked the soundigital bass 8800

doing a 6th order soon ‘ on my f150 but i also want to change subs and get 2 zv5 15s idk yet on subs

with the cost to go from a 8k to the 12k being so little it just makes sense to get the 12k.

and if youre running at 2 ohm even more reason. then you can go to 1 ohm with the Zv5's (or get ns's)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.