Ghostemane song for you guys to try

Thor230

Texas
Hey what's up guys it's been awhile since I've played with audacity I'm not the best in the world but I'm learning. It's a slow process teaching yourself a computer program but I am slowly learning and enjoying working with music so I figured I would let you all try it out and give me some feedback here's a song by Ghostemane called Crucible. I finally ended up ditching the entire Baseline and remaking all the low end notes because his music is just funky when it comes to Bass very high-pitched and distorted. Let me know what y'all think

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.