How much electrical upgrades I need for my set up right now?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bajbass

baj
Hey just wondering what electrical upgrades I need for my current set up ,I have a sundown scv1500d and a ppi 900.4 for mids so I'm guessing it's around 2100 watts rms total but eventually ill upgrade to a 2500 watt amp down the road but my 2 xfls seem to be doing quite well with the the 1500 watts atm..btw I have a 110 amp stock alternator and a 850 ca battery I have no idea how much ah it's rated at...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

bajbass

bajbass
baj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
THATpurpleKUSH