1ga OFC

Gramps, do not believe everything you read. None of those listings say OFC, what they do say is oxygen free. So in essence they are lieing and telling the truth. Big thing in the cheap manufacturers of wire in china have an oxygen free jacketing process. Meaning no air gets trapped in the jacket during forming. There is also the aluminum core with an oxygen free plating process of copper. Neither of which are actually oxygen free copper. Manufacturers are not lieing when oxygen free is used in the description and without the TDS from the supplier there's no way to know unless it's a reputable brand. To the point.... you keep claiming OFC on these wires where they are only saying it's oxygen free. Just because it's cheap does not mean It's a deal.

ALLL FKING CCA can you be anymore dense? HOLY SH*T WOW!!!

it says ofc
oxygen free cable is different from oxygen free copper. They can label any fking thing they want and clueless people like you thinking you can get a lot of sh*t for nothing fall for it completely. Just look at the picture of the wire core center, its aluminium. OXYGEN FREE (Clad alumnium) cable.

There is no pure copper cable car audio wire thats at that price unless its welding cable.

Again why the fk are you giving advice when you have ZERO clue on anything. This is people's hard earned money, dont fk around with your garbage info and understanding of car audio. This isn't a fking game gramps.

You literally need to be the one that makes "I NEED HELP ON XXXX and XXXX" threads not the one jumping on them and firing your misinformation canon indiscriminately.

Literally this site used to have threads full of helpful informative posts and now its cluttered with your BS misguiding people in every fking thread. Good job man.

That’s aluminum or some other type of wire ..it’s probably isn’t even equivalent to a quality 8g pure copper wire in delivering amperage or current ...you have to watch what you buy when it comes to cable ..they are even copper plating the aluminum these days and it’s no better than plan aluminum in its conductivity it only looks prettier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.