5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Banda Viking 7000 1 ohm version with 18hz subsonic mod

Selling because I'm getting a Bass 12k

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Comes with the dual inputs in the pic

Amp is fully functional, USPS broke off one of the mounting feet but it's plenty secure with 3, or you can use a long bolt through the front mounting hole

Yes, these do rated power, 9k at 1 ohm at 14.4v. Do NOT wire it below 1 ohm unless you have known rise and are willing to have it fail on you

1 channel 7000Wrms @ 1ohm / 12,6Vdc ou

1 channel 9000Wrms @ 1ohm / 14,4Vdc

1 channel 5100Wrms @ 2ohms / 12,6Vdc

1 channel 6100Wrms @ 2ohms / 14,4Vdc

Current draw at power: 350 A (average music program)

Frequency response: 18Hz – 8 kHz

Dimensions VIKING 7000: 17.4" L / 2.5" H / 10.1" W The dual inputs add about 3 inches onto the length of the amp

Weight: 7,4 KG

Price:

$600 shipped in the continental U.S. OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included. If you want special expedited shipping tell me and we'll negotiate a price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pics will be uploaded tomorrow morning when its light out and I pull the amp out. This is just to show I have it and it works

9n0HIbs.jpg

57GQBMk.jpg

HQzemmd.jpg

YEJIAbc.jpg

m5nAfC6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these require similar electrical that a Korean 7k would?
I was just thinking about mentioning what it needs, thanks for reminding me.

I clamped 450dca of current draw, depending on the korean board it needs more/less. I find that full bridge amps LOVE capacitor banks due to the lack of internal capacitance. With the electrical in your sig you could run it, but you'd definitely hit 12s. Add a bank of caps and you'll be similar to my electrical and you should be fine

Item(s) for Sale: Banda Viking 7000 1 ohm version with 18hz subsonic mod

Selling because I'm getting a Bass 12k

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Comes with the dual inputs in the pic

Amp is fully functional, USPS broke off one of the mounting feet but it's plenty secure with 3, or you can use a long bolt through the front mounting hole

Yes, these do rated power, 9k at 1 ohm at 14.4v. Do NOT wire it below 1 ohm unless you have known rise and are willing to have it fail on you

1 channel 7000Wrms @ 1ohm / 12,6Vdc ou

1 channel 9000Wrms @ 1ohm / 14,4Vdc

1 channel 5100Wrms @ 2ohms / 12,6Vdc

1 channel 6100Wrms @ 2ohms / 14,4Vdc

Current draw at power: 350 A (average music program)

Frequency response: 18Hz – 8 kHz

Dimensions VIKING 7000: 17.4" L / 2.5" H / 10.1" W The dual inputs add about 3 inches onto the length of the amp

Weight: 7,4 KG

Price:

$600 shipped in the continental U.S. OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included. If you want special expedited shipping tell me and we'll negotiate a price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pics will be uploaded tomorrow morning when its light out and I pull the amp out. This is just to show I have it and it works

9n0HIbs.jpg

57GQBMk.jpg

HQzemmd.jpg

YEJIAbc.jpg

m5nAfC6.jpg
Sweet amp

One of the legs broke off, I used epoxy to glue it back in place and it's pretty solid now but obviously I can't guarantee it. One of the fans seems to have broken during shipping, which is a positive aspect to me because its quieter but I'm probably going to order one off of amazon to replace it before I sell it. 3 of the fans still work just fine

In light of these (cosmetic) issues I'm dropping the price to $550 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...