Amp setup changed cab 1600.1 going in tbird now I need opinion for a bargain 3k Amp

Based on How many sub drivers I could put in my Colorado and fit after my blow thru I jumped the gun on a cab1600.1 for two 12s which I was gonna use in the truck but its not gonna be enough for three Rev3 sa 10s I just bought and built a box for.

But I can find use for the cab1600.1 on a single 15 I'm putting in my 97 tbird "summer ride".

Anyone can now help lead me too a fair priced 2500w 3 k amp that will drive three sundows with some extra power.

Once again length isnt a issue but amp width has too be 10" wide or less to accomadate the location.

For 199$ couldnt beat 1800 watt dyno on the Cab. Hoping there's a decent 2500 3k Amp that can be had for around 400 or less .

Take a look at the Wolfram Audio 3000.1. Does over rated and Korean board. Sale price of $400 right now and with BigDWiz coupon code, goes down to $360. Check out Big D Wiz's dyno test on it. So far everything on them has been positive. Actually ordered one myself.

360 bucks that's with BigDWiz discount code, for the Wolfram 3000.1 amp. Your gonna have a very difficult time finding another amp that's "budget" for 400 bucks for 2500-3k.

Definitely the wolfram, awesome amp. I currently run the 3k and it works flawlessly
What kind of electrical do you have? Plan on running my IA 10.1 for a little while until I figure out what I want to pair my Wolfram 3000.1 with.

What kind of electrical do you have? Plan on running my IA 10.1 for a little while until I figure out what I want to pair my Wolfram 3000.1 with.
Overkill really, but I plan on upgrading power, but a mechman 320 alt, with 2 advanced auto part agms under the hood and 3 crescendo F31 in the back. Also have dual inputs for power and ground.

Just get another cab and strap them. Or sell me the cab for cheap and get a saz3000d
I just got the cab New never installed only taken out box to look at ...hell I didn't even have subs at the time I got them not is my setup done ... its the black Cab red lettering .

I was over 200 with tax shipped .

I'll do 180 shipped with tracking. Saving at least 50$ total

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.