What is the equivalent of PRS80 in double din ?

ChaseinBass

CarAudio.com Veteran
Calif
What would be close in quality or better and and all the adjustability of PRs 80 and doesn’t have to be pioneer ? Thinking of getting a newer GMC Sierra probably in the 2008 - 2011 body style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming your looking to run active, my Pioneer Avh 4800 has been really nice and the tuning is great. I would look into that.

poneer *****. the JVC is much better. i instantly noticed higher resolution. i went from the JVC 730 to the kenwood 6904s( hte SQ build deck) and its awesome as well but no network mode. its nice thought better touch screen faster but i cant really hear a difference between the jvc and kenwood(they are basically identical with hte JVC having the lower tolerance parts and no active networking). i have a Twk 88 and i use it to do my level matching phase attenuation and EQing to keep all channels linear in frequency response then i cna on hte fly EQ for different genres with the 4 user presets.

for rap the EQ is unusually flat. some stuff is unnaturally boosted and i prefer a certain sound and most recordings now in days **** so i clean it up when i have to.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

AVH-X5700BHS*[emoji6]
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
poop

With a little install skill the jvc double din I had will destroy it.It
you're such an idiot. so stuck up in promoting your own ideals that you miss the point. did your teacher ever tell you to read the question before answering it? to answer just the question and not to go off on tangents?

offer a better active double din or **** off with your nonsense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

you're such an idiot. so stuck up in promoting your own ideals that you miss the point. did your teacher ever tell you to read the question before answering it? to answer just the question and not to go off on tangents?
offer a better active double din or **** off with your nonsense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
The jvc is active moron.

The kenwood is not but I think the preamp are stronger a tad and it's not quite as Brite in the 11k region. But it's not active hence the jvc is better for him.

I'd advise getting the mini DSP and a cheaper jvc kenwood or alpine over that lame *** deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ChaseinBass

CarAudio.com Veteran
ChaseinBass
Calif
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views