NIB LG V30 (T-Mobile, Silver)

Participant count
  • Participants list

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a brand new in box LG V30 for sale. It's a tmobile version and as it stands they are carrier locked so you must have a t-mobile account to use it. Not refurbished, not used, new.

64gb, has an external microSD card slot that will take up to 2tb (lol goodluck finding a 2tb microSD card)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New in box, taken out of box to verify functionality but that's it.

Price:

$620 shipped in the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included. Shipped however you want, and insured

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No pictures yet, happy to provide some before a deal is made.

I've bought and sold a lot, just ask for feedback if you want it.

Feedback score is under 10 and dont have atleast 10 refs listed in your sig. Pics are required.
eh report my thread if it bothers you that much that 1 person didnt give me feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

edit: I have 10 now

Got me right as I edited lol.Just sayin man, I didn’t make the rules.
I plan on adding pics before someone pays me, I simply need to get them. My mother just had to put down a 6 year old Pomeranian so I have no intention of bothering her yet.

how did you like it? poor pup.
Like the phone? I have two, the second phone I purchased for my mother to use and she quite honestly told me she didn't need it and would rather me sell it to free up some funds.

I think the LG V30 is great, it fits great in my hand and has a stellar display. The responsiveness is awesome, it's waterproof, and has an external SD card slot. The microSD slot is really the biggest thing for me as there are plenty of phones with the same specs but they don't have the ability to add a microSD card. Considering I keep all my music on my phone, and often a lot of episodes for watching on plane trips, it's perfect.

The camera is also great.

I came from a galaxy note 4 which had some of the greatest specs and components of its time so it took me a while to justify getting a new phone (4 years lol)

Like the phone? I have two, the second phone I purchased for my mother to use and she quite honestly told me she didn't need it and would rather me sell it to free up some funds.
I think the LG V30 is great, it fits great in my hand and has a stellar display. The responsiveness is awesome, it's waterproof, and has an external SD card slot. The microSD slot is really the biggest thing for me as there are plenty of phones with the same specs but they don't have the ability to add a microSD card. Considering I keep all my music on my phone, and often a lot of episodes for watching on plane trips, it's perfect.

The camera is also great.

I came from a galaxy note 4 which had some of the greatest specs and components of its time so it took me a while to justify getting a new phone (4 years lol)
I got my moms a S7 edge when they came out. i think she didn't realize it was a 800 dollar phone, lol it sits in a drawer now. i was more so curious as to how the LG hones hold up.. free bump

I got my moms a S7 edge when they came out. i think she didn't realize it was a 800 dollar phone, lol it sits in a drawer now. i was more so curious as to how the LG hones hold up.. free bump
pop in a 300 ohm beyerdynamic open back and you'll see the v30 doesnt even need a dedicated dac or amp.

Price dropped drastically, $500 shipped. It's going on eBay so it won't last long (not that there's much interest on a car audio site anyways lol)

Taking best offer because of eBay fees.

Here are the pictures, sorry I've been busy and didn't get them up sooner.

8z9185X.jpg

WUxZF8z.jpg

Yrzcx6S.jpg

Z2TjacS.jpg

of70sb0.jpg

TxVE632.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wew lad

5,000+ posts
wew lad inc