Any recommendation on what brands to get for AGM battery?

Looking for an AGM battery under $250. Any recommendations on what brand should I get? Been browsing Autozone and O'Reily but not sure which brand is a better buy.
The Bosh Platinum sold by Pep boys has 4 year warranty. Should be comparable priced to the other part's store ones or the Duracell branded ones you get through Batteries Plus. Pick any AGM from a place you trust will be around to honor the warranty.

I got these Power Sonic 100aH batteries pretty cheap. They aren't AGM but they are similar in the fact that the electrolyte is a gel. But IDK a whole lot. I got 2 for $110 used and they play my system at full tilt with my van not running and I've yet to be able to kill them. I even left my lights on for about 9 hours and came out and started up no problem. So if your on a budget they might be something to consider, I got them at a local battery reconditioning warehouse

Looking for an AGM battery under $250. Any recommendations on what brand should I get? Been browsing Autozone and O'Reily but not sure which brand is a better buy.
most autoparts store batts are similar or same.. duracell and bosh are better but advance has that 20% online discount so at least check the prices, they'll install it if u order online too.. mine was $137 installed it does fine is all i can say, my volts don't drop below 13.6 or so and thats just a stating batt..

Thanks everyone! I’ll look into the brands you guys mentioned, just need a decent main AGM and back up that will get the job done without breaking the bank.

I got these Power Sonic 100aH batteries pretty cheap. They aren't AGM but they are similar in the fact that the electrolyte is a gel. But IDK a whole lot. I got 2 for $110 used and they play my system at full tilt with my van not running and I've yet to be able to kill them. I even left my lights on for about 9 hours and came out and started up no problem. So if your on a budget they might be something to consider, I got them at a local battery reconditioning warehouse
Interstate warehouse?

Thanks everyone! I’ll look into the brands you guys mentioned, just need a decent main AGM and back up that will get the job done without breaking the bank.
Where I'm at also...
Sent from my SamsungLife using Tapatalk

If you have Sam's Club anywhere near you check there they have the Duracell branded Deka Intimidators for a really good price I got to group 31s for like 175 each not the best warranty though only like 18 months if I remember correctly then prorated Batteries Plus Bulbs has the same Duracell but with a much better warranty for 250 for the group 31 but right now I have for Interstate AGM 31 - 7 which are pure lead like Northstar and xs they are made by intersys who makes Odyssey and are a Odyssey clone but those are expensive unless you can get them reconditioned like I did I paid about $100 a piece normally they are like 350 a piece but any pure lead battery is next level from your standard a GM's that's why they cost more if I had my choice I would roll with Northstar followed by XS power then Odyssey then interstate pure lead then Deka or Deka rebrands even though Deka is not pure lead it's still one of my favorites just because it is a super solid battery for a fair price if you do your homework on where to buy

Most Sam Club carry the Marine Group 31 you're looking at a few carry that one plus. Automotive version main difference is the automotive version only has threaded Terminals and not threaded terminals plus top post other than that the Marine has a little bit higher Reserve capacity and amp hour rating not much though and the automotive has more cranking amps and pulsing amps ideally the automotive is slightly better but either way it's a good AGM for a good price also both are deep cycle and in reality I think they are the same battery one just has an extra set of terminals and they tweak the ratings a little to make one look slightly more like a deep cycle and the other slightly more like a starting battery that is a re-baged deka 8a31 the other is a deka 9a31 I use the 9A31's either way you go you will be able to find more information and reviews on the battery looking it up under the deka name

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.