Should I Get 2 10s or 2 12s. For 2018 Mustang

Thanks gents.. I was wondering if the trunk would be to small for 12s.. hmmm.. For what I listen to would you all go for 2 10s ( if they fit) or just 1 12? That amp seems soooo cheap, Jesus I paid over 400 for my Alpine amp... Thanks for all your input guys!!! Oh and Jeffdachef, that is who built my last box, which I still have with a single SQ 10!!! Great builder for sure! What are B stock subs????

Thanks gents.. I was wondering if the trunk would be to small for 12s.. hmmm.. For what I listen to would you all go for 2 10s ( if they fit) or just 1 12? That amp seems soooo cheap, Jesus I paid over 400 for my Alpine amp... Thanks for all your input guys!!! Oh and Jeffdachef, that is who built my last box, which I still have with a single SQ 10!!! Great builder for sure! What are B stock subs????
cosmetic flaws with the subs thats all, its a lot cheaper.

Trust me, those two 8s in a T line will sound like two 12s. That kind of box is ******* perfect for rock/metal. Will be louder and better sounding than any other options you think of.

yeah amps have actually gotten cheaper but in most cases they made cheaper to so we go by amp dynos and when a bad amp gets popular we see peeps complaining about them.. the new sq look pretty good for what it is if u want a nicer amp https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/w-series-monoblock-amplifiers/products/w-1500-1 this tested over 1600.. the the bstock subs on cab.com just have like extra glue on dust cap or something most peeps say they can't tell difference, they only have 30 day warranty so get everything else ready then order and stick in so u can play couple weeks with warranty.. * B-Stock* Sundown Audio SA-10 600W SA Series - Car Audio Bargain

yeah amps have actually gotten cheaper but in most cases they made cheaper to so we go by amp dynos and when a bad amp gets popular we see peeps complaining about them.. the new sq look pretty good for what it is if u want a nicer amp https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/w-series-monoblock-amplifiers/products/w-1500-1 this tested over 1600.. the the bstock subs on cab.com just have like extra glue on dust cap or something most peeps say they can't tell difference, they only have 30 day warranty so get everything else ready then order and stick in so u can play couple weeks with warranty.. * B-Stock* Sundown Audio SA-10 600W SA Series - Car Audio Bargain
I’ve never heard of Wolfram, are they better than the SQ? Pricing looks great!

I’ve never heard of Wolfram, are they better than the SQ? Pricing looks great!
new company, u shoulda seen the sale amp prices few weeks ago.. the owner colin is on here and lbettts is a rep for them (great guy) they've had lot of orders on the amps fs.. they have same boards as twisted sound amps, wolfram just rates them close to power they actually have where as the ts 2.8k amp tested like 4k but the little more $.. Amps - SHOP BY BRAND - Twisted Sounds - SSA STORE

What are yalls thoughts on some front speakers, my post in that section has gotten nothing.. looking for 2 tweeters and 2 mids. I want something nice! I’ve read a bunch about Audiofrog? I know I’ll need a 4 channel amp, probably just go with one of the variants recommended amps from this post... I had some JBL in my last car from BestBuy, honestly they weren’t very good and Maybe slightly better then stock garbage.

Jeffdachef^^^ Does it take up anymore room then a normal box? Sorry kinda learning as I go..I’m definitely game for sure
its as big as a ported for two 10s. But would sound way better.

What are yalls thoughts on some front speakers, my post in that section has gotten nothing.. looking for 2 tweeters and 2 mids. I want something nice! I’ve read a bunch about Audiofrog? I know I’ll need a 4 channel amp, probably just go with one of the variants recommended amps from this post... I had some JBL in my last car from BestBuy, honestly they weren’t very good and Maybe slightly better then stock garbage.
you'll find that 100% of the times its not the speaker that is bad, its the install thats utterly incomplete. You dont just slap some speakers onto your door on stock head unit + line out convertor and amp or some aftermarket head unit thats garbage for audio and think you get any halfway decent results from it.

All the sound quality is from Door treatments (to perfection), proper speaker positioning and good processing and source. Literally makes garbage speakers sound great and great speakers sound astronomical.

Lets talk head unit and processing first before you even think about speakers.

Chris also designed me a t-line for a single 8. I can say they can get loud on moderate power, but once I put in a real amp and give it more power it's gonna be loud. And cabin size is fairly small....ext cab s10.

its as big as a ported for two 10s. But would sound way better.

you'll find that 100% of the times its not the speaker that is bad, its the install thats utterly incomplete. You dont just slap some speakers onto your door on stock head unit + line out convertor and amp or some aftermarket head unit thats garbage for audio and think you get any halfway decent results from it.

All the sound quality is from Door treatments (to perfection), proper speaker positioning and good processing and source. Literally makes garbage speakers sound great and great speakers sound astronomical.

Lets talk head unit and processing first before you even think about speakers.

Ok, I’ll talk to Csc about that box! The head unit will be the factory integrated radio, can’t do much about that... thankssss so much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.