cap busbars?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
ive looked around and i can't find an interconnects for the maxwell caps. anyone know where i can get some? i found a few places that sell bussbars but i don't really have time to build any right now.

I found the balancing kits that come with them but i don't need them and they are another 300 bucks.

ive looked around and i can't find an interconnects for the maxwell caps. anyone know where i can get some? i found a few places that sell bussbars but i don't really have time to build any right now.
I found the balancing kits that come with them but i don't need them and they are another 300 bucks.
The connector plates ? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Low-Z-Copper-Strap-12-pack-Maxwell-Ultra-Capacitor-Farad-BCAP-P270-K04-20uOhm/261204265964?hash=item3cd0fccbec:g:w5kAAOSwEK9T4Q-I

it's like you didn't even look

one search on ebay brings them up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I stopped taking the antibiotics when the infection went away
I don't consider antibiotics pills, antibiotics come in a variety of forms.

You know what I'm talking about. You can't control your intake of drugs. You're too old for that crap, stay sober.

I don't consider antibiotics pills, antibiotics come in a variety of forms.
You know what I'm talking about. You can't control your intake of drugs. You're too old for that crap, stay sober.
You aren't even close moron.

I take drug screens at work

If you're running multiple banks I would get something made or do it yourself

You could probably get them done by a local machine shop for under $150 for something for 4 banks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.