520reaudiosx15s

3X Point USACI Competition & Car Show Tucson, Az 4-21-18 (SATURDAY EVENT WOOHOO)

Peeps from Cali, NM, Colorado and surrounding areas will be in attendance !

Event info: Termpro.com Official Event: Springtime Bass & Car Show

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2)DD 9518h/i Super Charged d2 subs, 2)DD M5 amps,Pioneer x8500bh,NSB480,Drako/NSB g31,Audio Control Epicenter,Usain Volt VM,GP Audio 0 ga grnd and pwr

Subzer0 are you going !

Edited by 520reaudiosx15s

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2)DD 9518h/i Super Charged d2 subs, 2)DD M5 amps,Pioneer x8500bh,NSB480,Drako/NSB g31,Audio Control Epicenter,Usain Volt VM,GP Audio 0 ga grnd and pwr

Peeps from Cali, NM, Colorado and surrounding areas will be in attendance !

Event info: Termpro.com Official Event: Springtime Bass & Car Show

ONE Month away til showtime !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

**** I got excited

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

**** I got excited

Are you going ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Are you going ?

not driving 800 miles. lol

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Subzer0 are you going !

Yes!!! I'm staying at your crib on Saturday. I got the time off work.

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Pioneer DD 2700BS , JBL MS8 all active , ARC XDI805 channel, FOCAL-100KRS set - active- Dayton Audio SD215A-88 8" DVC Subwoofer as Midbass - sub- one Crescendo Forte 12., (1) Alpine-MRD-M1000

Yes!!! I'm staying at your crib on Saturday. I got the time off work.

Yeah Yeah We will see if you show up, if not that means more BEER and BBQ for me :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah Yeah We will see if you show up, if not that means more BEER and BBQ for me :)

I plan to go. Hopefully nothing comes up.

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Pioneer DD 2700BS , JBL MS8 all active , ARC XDI805 channel, FOCAL-100KRS set - active- Dayton Audio SD215A-88 8" DVC Subwoofer as Midbass - sub- one Crescendo Forte 12., (1) Alpine-MRD-M1000

I plan to go. Hopefully nothing comes up.

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Wish it was here.,

This weekend bassheads. Feel the Bass

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Hell of a show. 70 entries, Records set?

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

:cool:Yessir Subzer0 it was crazy, I waited 2 hours in line to do my run. I know you enjoyed my BBQ n booze weekend

RESULTS:

Termpro.com Official Event: Springtime Bass & Car Show

Hell of a show. 70 entries, Records set?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now