Morel comps for $60!!

let me be more specific, it says ships from china/hong kong/taiwan which are clearly not russia. and yes, most of the russian land mass is in "asia", but most of this land is ice, about 70% of russians actually live in the part of the country that is "europe"

i was just pointing out that the listing seemed odd...

Already got tracking so we will see. I like to test these to good to be true auctions.
I'm still kicking myself for not buying 2 Brax mx2 demo amps for $600 each. They were listed as helix amps and the guy had one bad feedback so I backed down. Turned out it was legit.. they really were mx2s and Jimmy aka soccerguru ended up getting em both. The guy had no clue what he had. FML big time!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.